CLUE

Chapter Six: Clue

Count Rockford POV

Me and Stella are now in lock-up,to meet that criminal vampire.He is lying on the floor of the room,but when he sees us,he stands up.

"What is your name,again?"I asks him sternly.

"Jimmy,sir."He replies in a shaken voice.

"Okay,Jimmy.If you cooperate with us,then I can request to the king to lighten your punishment."

"Thank you my lord,please tell me how I be useful to you?"Jimmy says,his face glowing with hope.

"Do you remember that man who beat you?"I ask him,he lowers his head.

"Yes,sir."

"Okay,now I want you to concentrate on him.All that things you can remember about him."

Jimmy closes his eyes,concentrating deeply.

After 10 seconds,Stella looks at me,then nodded.I look at her,then Jimmy.

"Okay,Jimmy,you can open your eyes.If this information be useful,then I will request the king."

We enter at my office,where a white screen is placed.Prof.Justin,Torrez,Jack and James are sitting there,chatting.

"Okay,everybody."Stella  turns the light switch,"Look at the screen."

Then her eyes start glowing and two light rays fall into screen.

 In the screen,there is a face of a man of age 28 -30.He is like from middle east or Egyptian.His black eyes are full of life force.

"So this is our guy?"I mutter,but I know all of them can hear me.

He is wearing a blue factory workers uniform,and a white cap.There is a logo on the cap.

"Can you zoom on his cap?"I ask Stella,she nods slightly.

Then I see the picture zooming in his cap.Now the logo is clearly visible.

"Stephen Motorworks."James looks at me,"I know this place.This is a factory make car parts."

"Then why are we waiting for?"I jumped up,"Let's go now."

"Ummm....It is daytime,Count.We can not go out now."

"Damn it!"I can not loose time now.We have only 52 hours now.

"Call Inspector Harkar.Send him a picture of this guy and tell him to get this man to us."

GOD HELP US NOW.

VOTE AND COMMENT