Kidnapped By "Him"

I was laying on my bed about to fall asleep when my phone went off "new message from Blocked" the message said before I opened it " ♥♥I want you and only you no one can have you but me got that? Only me and you till the end of time me and you no one but us doll only us♥♥ ~Prince" the text was weird I didn't think anything of it wrong number maybe I turn my phone off and go to sleep

*~next morning~*

I wake up and turn my phone on and go get something to eat "4 new messages from Blocked" my phone reads "good night doll sweet dreams ~Prince" "you look so beautiful asleep I can't help myself ~Prince" "good morning please turn you're phone on and text me back ~Prince" "i see you're awake good don't be scared to text back I don't bite... hard ;-) ~Prince" the last one was 4 mins ago I'm scared but I text back "w-who are you?" I sent the text not 2 secs later "new message from Blocked" I'm scared I sit my phone down and watch it "new message from Blocked" "new message from Blocked" "new message from Blocked" "new message from Blocked" "new message from Blocked"  "new message from Blocked" "STOP IT J-JUST STOP" I yell at my phone it stops then "you're so creepy creepy girls you're just my style blood red lipstick you don't smile" my ringer starts playing "Blocked calling..." it reads I'm done with this joke I unlock my phone "w-what do you want!?" "what I want?" I hear a male say with a laugh "well doll that would be you" "w-why m-me?" I'm scared now I shouldn't have texted back "because I love you doll silly!" the guy laughed loudly in the phone "w-whats you're name?" "call me Prince" "NO I ASKED YOU'RE NAME!" I'm mad now who is this creep?! "Don't you yell at me little girl!" he's mad I can hear it "l-leave me alone p-please" I start to cry "awe don't cry love we'll meet soon till then stay beautiful bye doll" And with that he ended the call I'm so scared I'm shaking I call my best friend and tell her her dads a copper they came over right away i opened the door for them and fell into my friends arms "awe PJ it's gonna be okay love" my friend robbed my back till I calmed down I grabbed my phone to show her dad the text "1 new message from Blocked" "who are they love? ~Prince" "h-he knows you're here" I sobbed handing her dad the phone "PJ when did he start texting you?" her dad asked "l-last night before I went to bed" I showed him all the text "PJ why don't you come and stay with us for a few days uh?" her dad asked with a fake smile "o-okay" me and my friend went to get my stuff I had my phone with me "1 new message from Blocked" "don't you dare think about leavin me doll ~Prince" I turn my phone off and fake a smile to my friend and we meet her dad outside at the car "ready girls?" he smiled and the opened our door we get in 5 mins into the drive I hear something weird I turn and look out the back there's a car driving really fast behind us "kids these days" her dad sighs sighing for the car to past but they don't he did it again the car behind driving faster hitting the back of our car making it roll god the noises I don't ever want to hear that again I can't keep my eyes open I'm pulled out of the car and I'm being carried the last thing I hear before I fell into darkness "I told you we would meet doll"