Lost...

Hotchs POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When I first came to my senses I had a blinding pain in my head whenever I tried to open my eyes.

The last thing I remembered was the sound of a gun shot.

I wondered if it was me who had gotten shot, but I couldn't feel any pain anywhere else apart from my head.

The I remembered, Reid and Gideon where with me as well. I hoped that none of them were shot.

Soon the headache passed and I managed to open my eyes.

At first all I was welcomed with was per darkness. but as my eyes got used to darkness I saw that I was in a small room made of concrete.

Inside the room were 2 other chairs. there were no windows and 1 door.

I heard a grunt that came from one of the chairs. I looked around to see which chair it had come from.

The person sitting in the chair called out, I recognized the voice, it was Gideon.

I told him what I remembered. he confirmed what I thought there were only three chairs in the room, but there were 4 of us in the car. I was the only one who had heard the gun shot.

We still didn't know who was in the third chair, it was either Reid or Gregory.

10 minutes past without a word between us, until the silence was broken by the door opening.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Third person
Hotchs POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"How are my guests doing?" asked the man
No one answered
"I guess that means you are speechless" he continued.

He walks around the small room. he started with Gideon, he then moved on to me after a good 5 minutes.

When he did get to me he stood his ground, looked me in the eye and smirked.

A minute of defending silence passed before he speaked.

"Aaron Hotchner, leader of the BAU. I would have expected a little more of a fight from your late diver."

As soon as I heard the word late, it came back to me, the gun shit from when we were captured. that mad man had shot Gregory. So that probably means that Reid is in the third chair.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After our very one sided conversation he continued on to the third and final chair.

He stood there silently for what felt like a century until me snaked the person in the chair.

All i could hear was a very faint groan.

"Good afternoon Mr. Reid, what a pleasure that you've chosen to join us." the unsub said.

That confirmed my suspicions, Reid was the third person and that it was Gregory who had gotten shot.

The next thing I knew was that the unsub walked out of the room and plunged us back into darkness once again.

Our only hope was the res of the team, Rossi, Morgan and JJ as well as Garcia.

I hope we don't have to stay here too long, were my last thoughts before I drifted off into unconsciousness...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey guys hope you like it.

I'm going back to school in three days one so updating might come more rarely.

Also if I repeated anything or if there are any major issues in my writing please put it in the comments, this week was just really bad because I was bucked (kicked) off my horse and had to get 7 stitches in my head (ouch!!!)

PS

This is also being written on Wattpad as well as Fanfiction.net so if one is not updated with in a week the other probably has been an I just forgot.

Reid and Review

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 02, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

First Impressionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें