The Ninja 3

I sat in front of the twins as Ruka was playing a game of solitaire. Mitsukuni had the same facial features as Takuto; each time I look at Takuto and back to Mitsukuni a cold chill goes down my spine, Mitsukuni had Takuto’s eyes, but he had pitch black hair going down to the end of his shoulder blades and he was stricter than Takuto. “So you’re telling me you have a girl with her little brother living with you…”

He nodded in response; Ruka made a castle of his cards and they fell, I helped pick them up but Mitsukuni took my wrist and pulled me close to him. For some reason he thought I would blush; he was mistaken, I gave him a glare as he tried to swoon at me.

“This one is odd,”

He let go of me; I went to pick up the cards and shuffle them once more made a castle that stood for an hour. Once I took the one in the middle out all the cards fall into one pile. Ruka went to put them away while he was gone there was an argument on how I will be taken care of. I hate it when I’m fought over!

I walked into the kitchen and saw that Takuto made a mess; I got the broom and began to clean. Once I finished I heard a crash in the living room and I saw them grabbing each other by the collar. “Would you two stop? Do you two really hate each other?”

“HE STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!!” they looked at each other and gave each other glares.

“You two are twins. Sit down both of you before you break anything else besides your bodies.” They sat down but Mitsukuni kept watch at me. I’m thinking he’s a major pervert. Ruka came in tired as ever, man he’s only seven years old and he is this tired. I went up to take him so he could rest but Mitsukuni grabbed a hold of my wrist.

“Don’t leave.” I glared at him and shoved him away. I picked up Ruka and took him to Takuto’s room.

“I need a nap sister,”

“I know, now be quiet.” I took a deep breath and began to sing:

“My boy, my boy

Neomu nado dalmeun neol cheo eum neoreul bon sungan naneun neukkyeosseo

Geureul boneun geo gata chakgak soge ppajyeo beorin geol

Seuchi neun sumgyeol soge dashi niga naege dora on geoman gata

Heyeo nalsudo eopge dwae beorin ireon naega shilheo jyeo muneojil geot gata

My boy, haru, haru shigan soge ijedeo isang nun mureun eobseo

Sojung haeteon chu eok soge honja haneun sarang ijen shilheo

Kkae darasseo gaseum soge namane yeong wonhan geudae my boy

My boy, my boy

Deo isang geu aneseo gwero un nae moseupdo jichigo isseo

Haru mankeum irado haeng bokhan nareul bara neunde

Mareural su eobseosseo geuwa dalmeun iyuro neol taekhae daneun geol

Geureul neomu sarang haesseo giye ireon nareul yongseo hae jiuji motha neun

My boy, haru, haru shigan soge ijedeo isang nun mureun eobseo

Sojung haeteon chu eok soge honja haneun sarang ijen shilheo

Kkae darasseo gaseum soge namane yeong wonhan geudae my boy

My boy, my boy

Gireul geota bomyeon suship beonsshik saeng gakna neoye sonji

Hwan hage uteon neon jigeum eodi isseo

Ijeneun niga eopneunge nae hyeonshil nan neoyege neun meonji

Cheoreom sarajyeo seo johkeji

But you know, araya dwae, don't you know nan niga mireoseo sseureojin domino

Ajikdo dalmeun saram manbwado gaseumi ttwiyeo jami tto

Ano neun bameul bonae gameun nuneul tteosseo selsudo

Eopneun bameul nan tteun nuneuro bonae oneuldo

Ireon nareul bomyeon seo heundeulli neun neolbo aji

Ijen malhago shipeo deo boda deo nan neoreul sarang hae

My boy, haru, haru shigan soge ijedeo isang nun mureun eobseo

Sojung haeteon chu eok soge honja haneun sarang ijen shilheo

Kkae darasseo gaseum soge namane yeong wonhan geudae my boy

My boy, my boy, my boy, boy, boy, my boy”

He quickly feel asleep after a couple of yawns, I kissed his forehead and walked out to see them fighting again. “ES NORAIDU!” I shouted as wind came from my fingers creating string of my life force that is impenetrable from anything even the wrath of Kami couldn’t harm it. I tied the two together creating them as puppets and setting them on the floor across the room from each other. “Now why did your girlfriend leave you? And tell me one at a time or the string won’t just be on your limbs!” I threatened, man I love being a priestess you get good powers.  

Takuto went first since I have known him longer than his brother, “He was flirting with her when I was ten and he took her!”

“WHAT? You’re fighting over a girl that happened over seven years ago!” I fell to the ground laughing; why would they fight over a girl? I heard a distant whine and saw Ruka coming out of the room with little tears in his eyes, “Ruka did you have a nightmare again?” He nodded; I went over and picked him up.  I sat on the floor with him between my legs smiling as I warmed him with my embrace.

“Isn’t that nice? This is what a wife would do with their children and my wife will do that!” Mitsukuni took my hand and held it with a gentle feeling. “So tell me girl, do you want to be the wife of Mitsukuni Kodachi?”

“No; not in a million years. I already have a fiancée at my home village.” Takuto's face dropped instantly as I said that.

“And where is that?”

“Iga or the Jade village.” Mitsukuni’s face hardened and pinned me to the wall once more but with a kunai against my neck.

“You failed your mission; I might as well kill her any ways since she is a bore to me. Goodbye princess.” I snapped as he called me princess; no one calls me that unless I allow them to. I pushed him off making the kunai skim my arm. I landed on the floor and kicked him off his balance making him fall face first on the floor. I picked Ruka up and sat next to Takuto who looked impressed. “YOU BITCH!”

“Watch your language with Ruka here!” I said as I covered Ruka’s ears. He picked himself up and glared at me then to Takuto.

“I’ll be back; if I find those two still here I’ll kill her when she’d asleep.”

“No can do brother; she’s sleeping with me and Ruka is as well.”

“What?”

“You heard me right; these two are sleeping in my room that you’re not allowed into remember.” Takuto took hold of my waist and held it tight in his arms. “If you ever try to hurt her, I will kill you and your descendents.” Mitsukuni froze and stayed quiet as he sat back down.

“Fine I won’t kill them but you know the rules when I’m living here for a short time.”

I looked at Takuto who wouldn’t let go of me. “The room that Ruka was in last night was and is Mitsukuni’s; he’ll be with us tonight until my brother leaves for the next mission he gets.”

“When is that?”

“Usually a week or so, but I’m not on the list for upcoming missions like I always am. There is only one rule for you two; if you ever go in my room anymore you’re dead.”

Damn I have to live with him now this day just got even better!