We headed downstairs , harry go to the kitchen to cook meanwhile me and niall waiting at the living room while watching a movie that niall put it on . " you okay Louis ? " niall asked suddenly after 10 minutes watching the movie. " yea I am . Why ?" I said confusedly.

" nah , just making sure . Because harry have been someone that's close to him gone before this and yea his life has been downhill for almost 3 months and it's sad to see him like that. I even thought that he will try to kill himself that night me and liam stayed with him . He was in the bathtub with full of water and a lot of pill in his hand but he just cried you know . He didn't even get to put any single of the pill because we were there and stopped him . He said he didn't want to do it . It's out of control. So we watched him till he gets better . So , if you want to leave, please end it before he get attached to you . Once he gets attached to you , it's hard for him to move on " niall reminds me . I lost in words. I gulped and nods.

" I'm not saying this to scare you . But I just don't want my best friend to get through all of this thing again and who know if his plan to kill himself get succeed this time. Right. " niall said again while watching the television in silent. Thanks niall for remind me but I know this before you even saying it to me . And it's not easy to do that . I don't want him to know that I'm dying. I said it in my thoughts but I heard niall gasped and his eyes wide looking at me .

" you are what ? ! " niall said shakily. " what ? " I tried to stay calm . " you're ...you're dying ? " niall said again . I faked laugh and said " nope . You misheard . I said I wasn't dying to see him like that again " I don't care if my words all wrong but I'd hope niall didn't questions it more . " guys dinner is ready ! " lucky harry save me this time . Niall seems to forget what we were talking about cause he jumped from his sit happily and said " fooooood, I'm coming for yaaa! "

I chuckle and relieved that niall forget the topic . I walk to the dining table and sit besides harry . We ate in silence and then niall broke the silence " so , when you didn't show up in English classes , Mrs Smith give us an explanation about documentary things . I don't understand much of it but I did taking notes . Then she ask us to do a documentary about the importance person in my life . She want us to do individually and in the documentary must be finished in 5 month. Which I counted will be in November, I guess . So yea. Who you want to be in your documentary ? " niall asked after his long speech .

" I don't mind if you want me in your documentary! " niall said proudly " fuck off ! That's liam job ! " harry showed his tongue towards niall. Then he looks at me .

" You. You're important person in my life . I can't live without you Lou ! " he said sincerely. We look at each other long enough till niall have to cough for the awkwardness in the air .

'' so , do you agree to do the documentary for me ? " harry asked , hopping that I would accept . I don't know what to do so I just nods . " great ! Thanks lou ! I love you " he said excitedly and kissed my cheeks .

" okay , how do we do this ? " harry asked niall who is biting on his burger . Niall chewed the food in his mouth and swallowing the food quickly before answering harry .

" well , teacher said it's up to us how to do it . But most importantly, she want us to ask some questions to the person that are in our documentary. I think she gave us the list of questions, later I will give you. We can do it on our phone , camera or cctv, she don't care. As long as it finished by November! " niall said slowly to make harry understand. After his explanation, he continues to eat .

" I have a camera and cctv . My uh dad used to buy a lot of cctv for us but end up using some. So , I can take 3 or 4 cctv to put it in here . Is it okay for you lou ? " harry asked shyly . " that's okay hazza, as long as you finished this documentary " I smiled and look down to my burger . Haven't touch it yet .

" eat up babe , it's delicious ! " harry said softly. I took my first bite and chewed the food . " yea , it's delicious " I said when there's no food in my mouth. Harry smiled proudly.

After lunch , I suppose . All of us stay in the living room to watch a movie. My head start to kill me because of the dizziness and I feel like I want to puke . I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

Once I was there , I puke all the food that I ate today into the toilets bowl. Damn, I'm freaking dizzy. The world spinning for a while as I stood up to go to the sink . I wash my face and drink some water with my hand. Then I reach my pill inside the cabinet . I took a few of it and swallow it . I took a deep breath to calm me down.

" y-you rea-lly dying aren't you? " I heard someone said behind me. I look at the mirror and saw my pale figures with niall behind my back .

I shook my head and smile. " nah , I'm not ! " I said steadily. Niall get in the bathroom and locked it . It's only two of us in the toilet. '' what are you doing? " I asked when I saw him taking my pills . He then observed them and said " what is this ? " he look me in the eyes with almost teary one .

Even tho its been 4 or 5 month being friends with him , he treat me like his best friend . " it's pain killers, I got stomach ache . That's all ni. Don't worry ! " I said when I remember I put the pill on the other bottle so the info of the pill and the reason why I took them not there .

Niall sigh and hugs me " I hope you really okay Louis . " after he hugs me , he gave back the pill and leave the bathroom. Oh god . How can I get through this without hurting anyone ??

I splashed some water into my face. Once I'm done , I get out and see no one in the living room . Where are they . I heard some noise at the backyard so I walked myself over there.

There I saw harry was standing in the middle of the grass and explains something to niall . I sat down on the chair and hear they conversation. They still didn't notice me here !

" oh . So you gonna put some sport light from there to give you some lightning when you record Louis here ? Yea that's great idea actually . The background of this really nice . Oh hi Louis ! " niall waving at me . I wave him back smiling .

" so Louis ! What do you think? " harry asked . I just smile and nods " whatever you are doing , I will agrees with you hazza ! " niall just awww. I blushed and then harry said " thanks lou! Oh by the way, I want to go to my mom house to take my other stuff and she would love ..... to have you there tho ... said it will be lovely if Louis is coming for dinner ! " I think of it first . Hurm . " okay then . When we actually going ? " I said and Harry smiled happily .

" tonight ? " I just nods agrees his decision. " oh niall ! Want to follow us tonight ? " harry asked niall and niall shook his head . " nah , I'm pretty rude towards her the other day so kind of embarrassed to meet her again. " niall said shyly.

Well , let's prepare for the night then .

Long chapter I guess. Lol . Hope it won't make you bored lol .

~ end of chapter 20 ~

Comment and vote will be appreciated. Thanks

A lot of love , Az :)