Jake

Jake always tried to seem like a tough guy, scared of nothing. Everyone in their year thought he was a force to be reckoned with, which made it easy enough to scare away any guy that even looked at Abby. He really thought he was helping her out, rather than let her learn the hard way like Marcus had suggested, which was a load of crap. Marcus would no sooner see Abby get hurt than he would. But Jake didn't understand why she always got mad at him. That Rick guy was a jerk, the whole ark knew it, Abby knew it, and yet she agreed to go on a date with him. Jake was helping her, he shoved Rick against the wall and had a nice, gentle  conversation with him. Real polite.
She lead him to their empty classroom. She turned on him immediately. "What the hell Jake?!" Jake braced himself, she was really pissed off this time,"What the hell were you thinking? I was helping him out with some homework!" Something came over him then that hadn't before. He really wanted to kiss her. He stepped forward, leaned in and softly kisses her on the lips. And she didn't push him away.

----------------------------------------------
Just a note, I know these three chapters  haven't been written very well but I'm trying to get better at that 😂