Chapter 13

"I'll fight too," you whispered, and helped Law to keep up with the time change you created.

"I thought I was a goner back there," he panted and stared at the freezing Kizaru.

"What did you do this time?" He eyed you suspiciously, and you narrowed your eyes.

"Not the way you speak to someone who saved you," you fired and he smirked, nodding as a 'thanks' and you resumed the time.

Kizaru lowered his leg and prepared to give you a deadly kick, but you easily blocked it with your forearm.

Mouths were wide open in shock and you simply stated, "Some things aren't all related to muscles." With that, you repelled the impact back to Kizaru, sending him flying to a nearly building.

Holding Law's hand in yours, you sprinted to a nearby hideout, and handed the vivre card to him with your father's name written on it.

"Taiga, no wonder it sounded so familiar," he commented, and you played around with the paper.

"How did you know him?" You asked, and he looked at you with his attractive grey eyes before answering, "He was injured pretty badly and drifted along the waters, so I helped him up and took him to the island he belonged, which was the same direction we're heading to."

Slowly nodding your head, you kept the paper in your pocket and laid back on the brick walls, feeling bored.

"Ah! I have to find my captain! Let's go!" You suddenly clapped your hands together, startling Law.

Pulling his hand, you dragged him out of your hideout and wandered around the streets and into the forest in search of Luffy and your crew mates.

"Why am I following you?" Law asked in annoyance and you stared at him.

"Should I leave you alone at the hideout that Kizaru and a pacifista are nearby to die?"

"It's not like I'd die though," he replied with a plain shrug, and you let go of his hand, and took back the 'life-life fruit' powers you used on him, and he fell to his knees, clutching his chest.

Walking away from him, you heard his painful cry and hissing. "Okay okay I take back my words, take me with you, please!" He groaned and you turned back, walking towards him.

"Life heal!" You placed your hand on his chest while crouching down, a few droplets of blood trickling down your wrist and into his chest.

"Let's go," you said and he trailed behind you, none of you saying a word.

Jumping up onto a tree, you used your rubber powers, like Luffy's, to grab Law's shirt and pull him up a tree.

"What kind of damn powers do you have actually," he asked while staring at the ground below.

"Copy-copy fruit, the ability to copy any devil fruit powers and master them, using them as your own," you explained, your eyes fixing on the ground beneath you.

"What are we doing-"

"Shh," you shushed Law, and a distant cry was heard.

"Usopp!"

It was Luffy's voice, you quickly jumped from trees to trees, following the source of the sound.

Still staying up on the trees, you could see a Pacifista in the middle of Luffy and your crew mates.

Usopp was attacking it with his shooting skills, but none of it harmed it, not even a little.