Chapter 5

The warmth of the sun woke you up, and the ground was slightly damp, it must've rained earlier. You stretched yourself and realized that Zoro was missing, you began to feel nervous and wondered if he got lost.

"Zoro? Zoro where are you?" You called out loud, and running of water could be heard. Grabbing your stuff, you quickly followed the source of the sound. Loud hums echoed through the woods and the running of water grew louder.

Zoro's clothes were on the ground, his swords laying beside it, and thoughts ran through your mind.

Is he dead?

Is he kidnapped?

Is he lost?

You jumped over the roots of the old trees, and yelled, "Zoro!" A shriek was heard and a loud thud was heard.

"Ita..." A groan filled your ears and a familiar figure laid in front of you. It was Zoro, but this time he was completely naked. You screamed at the top of your lungs, and him joining in afterwards.

"What the heck are you screaming about!?" You growled, throwing your things at him, and a bump formed on his head.

"You screamed first! It scared me!" He retorted, and you covered your eyes before running away while screaming, "Hentai!"

-

Sitting in your room's study table, you stared outside of the window, the stars shining brightly light fireflies glowing.

Instinctively, you grabbed a piece of white paper and a pencil, tracing your friend's portraits and coloring them perfectly.

"I finally found true friends," you whispered to yourself, a few tears of joy streaming down your cheeks.

"I've listened to your words and left him, Arielle," you smiled sadly, lying your head down on the table, thinking about the past.

"Bella! He's not true towards you, he's only after your bounty. He's a marine!" Your sister, Arielle, yelled in your face, trying to convince you.

"No! He loves me, and you don't understand love!" You screamed, leaving her plumping down on the couch, her eyes widening as you eloped with your boyfriend, Christopher.

"Arielle!"

A sudden creak woke you up, and you jolted awake with sweat coating your body. Turning your head around, you realized it was Sanji.

"Yes? Do you want anything?" You asked while rubbing your eyes. He shook his head, "Breakfast time, Bella-chan!"

You nodded, and he gladly took his leave after a bow, and you took a hot shower to calm your racing heart down before heading out for breakfast.

Plates of food were on the table, and there were names on the plate so you quickly found yours before settling down and eat.

You stared blankly ahead of you, your eyes lifeless and not blinking at all. "Shit," you held your face in your hands and sighed.

"You seem a bit off today, Arabella, are you okay?" Nami asked you, her hand on your shoulder. You nodded slowly, your eyes didn't meet hers, fixed ahead.

You thanked Sanji for the meal and his eyes went all hearts and you dragged your feet up to the crow's nest, wanting to get away from everyone.

Zoro's POV

"Don't you think she's a bit off today?" Usopp asked the crew, and Nami shot a glance at me, and I flinched. "E-eh!?" I stuttered, not knowing what's going on.