Not What You Thought I Was

'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
(Inner Wolf)

                    ~Stiles POV~

It's been about a week since the whole finding out I was Derek's mate thing.

Me and Derek have been spending alot of time together it's been really fun actually.

The whole pack spent all day together it was alot of fun so when they left , We went out to dinner tonight  because it was my 18th birthday and Derek wanted it to be special.

It was so cute he bought me a Reese's Birthday cake and two giant orders of curly fries for lunch and a really soft star wars blanket.

When we got to the dinner and Sat down The waiter was hitting on me and asked for my number I of course said no.

Man Derek's face was a red as a fire truck.

When the waiter left he switched sets and sat next to me in the booth so I was against the window.

When we were done we decided to order small ice cream sundaes.

I took a big bite once the waiter handed it to me and got whipped cream on my chin, when I went to wipe it off Derek grabbed my wrist and the back of my neck kissing me deeply, moving down and sucking the cream off my chin nipping it.

I was blushing so hard my face hurt.

The best part though was that the waiter looked pissed and Derek looked like a smug bastard.

After all that we went to his loft and I feel asleep on his chest  while watching [ The Little Mermaid ].

I woke up at 12:00am with a sharp pain all over my body.

I got off Derek and ran in the bathroom splashing my face with cold water. I looked up at the mirror.

I gasped stumbling back at what I saw.

my eyes were shinning a bright violet!

Derek busted into the bathroom.

Our eyes met and I passed out.

            ~ 3rd Persons P.O.V~

Derek caught Stiles before he hit the ground.

Holding  him Bridal style he ran to the living putting Stiles on the couch calling Deaton.

He rushed over as fast as he could.

When he got there Derek was holding Stiles in his lap rocking back and forth running his hand threw his hair.

Once Deaton was done looking him over and listen to what Derek saw he knew exactly what was wrong.

"Derek, Stiles is half Werefox and half Werewolf"

Derek looked stunned.

"Well why the hell did he pass out then?! And why is he turning now?"

"Well he was under a spell that suppressed his powers until the day after his 18th birthday"

"Is he going to be ok?"

"Just let him sleep and he is going to be really hungry and when he wakes up so be prepared"

"Alright then" Derek cleared his throat

"Thanks for coming"

Deaton smiled gathering his supplies
Head towards the door.

"No problem Derek, also he is going to be soar from his bones and things changing, so he should take a hot bath as soon as he is done eating"

"Ok I will make sure he is taken care of"

With that Deaton left.

Derek looked at the clock, it was 1 am.

So He picked up his mate and took him to the bedroom laying down cuddling him close.

                         ~Morning~

Derek woke up to hearing the pack in the living room. So he walked down stairs seeing what was going on.

"Why are you all here?"

"We heard what happened from Deaton"  Scott answered

"Is Mom ok?" That all asked at once

"Yes he is sleeping right now so make sure that you all try to stay quiet. His body needs rest from his powers being unlocked."

"Ok we will be here to help yo-"

                  ~Derek's P.O.V~

They were cut off as a roar so loud it shook the whole building came from upstairs.

"Stay here!!" I yelled to the pups.

I ran as fast as I could to get to Stiles.

When I opened my door he was crouched down on all fours his eyes shinning red and violet.

"Stiles!"

I was standing in front of  him.

He looked so confused.

"It's ok I'm here don't be afraid"

He stood up his eyes slowly going back to normal.

He swayed and fell into my chest.

"Stiles are you ok??" I whispered into his ear.

"Yes I'm very hungry"  he mumbled into my chest.

I let out a chuckle.

"Let's get you some food , Dork fish"

Stiles giggled.

"Alright wolf man"

He said as he winced.

(A/N)

What will happen next? You will just have to see for yourself now won't you?)

P.S. Catch you later chicken nuggets!💞