A strange encounter and A Grumpy wolf

'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
(Inner wolf's

~Stiles POV~

I opened my eyes letting out a groan.

"Ew the sun is so bright"

I shoved  my face deeper into my pillow.

"Whelp no going back to sleep now"

I crawled out of my bed going to the bathroom doing my business and brushing my teeth.

I yawn as i waddle down stairs into the kitchen to see my Dad sitting at the table reading the News paper while sipping his coffee.

"Mornin Daddy-o"

"Morning son" he says looking up from the paper giveing me a smile.

I start walking over to the coffee maker "sorry son there isn't any coffee we ran out yesterday this is a old cup from last night"

'Great the only thing that keeps me alive isn't here when I need it'

I let out a sigh leaning against the counter "it's okay pops i will grab a cup from the café. What time does your shift start?"

"Right now actually and here is some money for that coffee" He said handing me a ten sitting his cup in the sink.

Pressing a quick kiss to my forehead. "I won't be back until tomorrow around 6:00 for dinner. I love you be safe"

"Thanks Dad I love you too stay safe" I say as he walks out the door.

After hearing the front door close with a click I wash dad's mug putting it away.

I Jogged up the steps to take a shower.

Once I got in I started to humming
Jet Lag by simple plan.

(I don't own anything but the story)

After rinsing I hop out wrap a towel around my waist and let my hair air dry.

Drying off i put on my outfit for the day,

For the nosy people that want to know what I'm wearing, I have on a light gray t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans on.

I know I have great taste.

Now it's time style my hair in the mirror. I know it's looks amazing I grew it myself.

Nodding in approval 'looking good stlinstki ' i grabbed my wallet , phone , and keys heading down stairs.

I slipped on my black high tops and my red hoodie.

Locking the door behind me i get in  my jeep starting her up and heading to get my piece of heaven in this hell hole

I pulled up, parking on the side of the building.

After Making sure my baby was locked I shoving my keys in my pocket.

I headed up the side walk inside right away the coffee smell hitting my nose.

I put on a slight smile as I walk up to the counter ordering a caramel frappuccino