Chapter 1

Phoebe POV
'Now I know
That I can't make you stay
But where's your heart?
But where's your'
I heard Famous Last Words playing by My Chemical Romance. I hurried and shut my phone off before he hears it.
I get out of my bed, which is just a mattress on the floor. It's better than nothing though. We just moved here. We were living in New Jersey, now we are here, in Los Angles. I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth, and do my makeup to cover the bruises. If your wondering about them, they are from my dad. Luckily, he left on a business trip yesterday.

After I'm finished with my makeup, I go over to my closet. Even though my dad abuses me, he buys me what a girl my age would need. So no one will get suspicious. I get out an outfit and put it on.
Her outfit and makeup for school

Once I got dressed and got my bag and phone, I was ready to go

Once I got dressed and got my bag and phone, I was ready to go. I don't eat breakfast that much. He says I'll get fatter than I am. If I do I eat a apple or a granola bar. I make my way downstairs to the kitchen to get my keys. Once I get them I leave the house, and start walking to school.
You are probably curious about how he can afford all this. He is filthy rich. He only gets me what I need. For example, my makeup, I need it to cover up scars and bruises. I walk up to WaterFall High and park up front. I see everyone looking at me. Oh joy. I'm not good with talking. My last school I was labeled the mute emo girl. I walk up the steps, my bag and phone in hand, and look around at everyone. Usual High School with the cliques. I'm pretty sure you know all them. Anyway, I walk into the school. Now to find the office. Great! Note the sarcasm. This place is fucking huge! I start walking around and then I bumped into a wall. Before I could fall, arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me up. I looked up and saw a boy, no man, with black hair, blue eyes, ear, lip, and nose piercings, plus a lot of tattoos. Bad boy.
⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️
So, what'd ya think?! I'm gonna work hard on this, but remember people I'm only I'm middle school. Let me know what you think. Bye my unicorns!!!🦄💕🖤