Chapter 5

~Back at the club~

You and Eleanor had loads to drink but neither of you were drunk yet. Tipsy, but not drunk. Just then two people walked into the pub. They looked a lot like Harry and Louis. You were probably just seeing things because you missed him so much. “Hey lets go over there,” Eleanor said pointing to the table where the Louis look alike is sitting talking to the girl who was staring at you earlier. Right before you arrive at the table, you notice it is in fact Louis and Harry.

But then something unimaginable happens. They kiss. Louis and that girl kissed. You weren’t even angry. Just hurt. Thinking that you were going to make up after your talk on the phone the other day. Well you were so wrong.

You couldn’t believe it. You turned around and ran out the pub. “Y/N! Wait!” Louis shouted. You turned around to see him running after you. You quickened your pace hoping he won’t catch up to you and just leave you alone. He grabbed you by your arm and turned you around to face him. “What do you want Louis?!” you said. It sounded harsher than you planned it to but you were extremely pissed off.

“Baby please just hear me out,” he pleaded. You rolled your eyes and said, “Whatever. Make it quick.” He let out a huge breath and started to explain himself. “I’m so so so sorry. Harry and Eleanor planned for us to met up here and get back together. When we were at the table that girl tried forcing herself on me and when I refused her, she kissed me. I’m guessing she saw you coming and that’s why she kissed me. Y/N you know I’d never hurt you.” You saw in his eyes that he was telling the truth. “Why’d you cheat on me then?” He let go of your hands and looked down. “I..I don’t know,” he mumbled. “Thought so. Look, I believe you and everything but I really don’t think we’ll work out anymore. Bye Louis.” You turned around and walked towards the bus stop because you didn’t want to bother Eleanor to drive you home. “Y/N, babe please,” Louis pleaded. He sounded like he was crying. It absolutely broke your heart to hear him like that. But you didn’t turn around though. You continued walking until you can no longer hear his voice.

THE END

Lmao. Don’t worry it’s not over yet. Don’t kill me!!

~The next morning~

“El please!” “Louis I know you love her, but she’s done and I really don’t want to have her hating me for letting you up there.” You were woken up by the voices of Louis and Eleanor. “Please. You know I didn’t mean it! J-Just p-please let me see her,” Louis pleaded with his voice cracking at the end. “Fine, but if she hates me it’s all on you,” Eleanor says with a small smile. Louis grins at her and makes his way up to the room you were staying in.

You pretend you’re sleeping as soon as you heard the door creak open. “Come on. I know you’re not sleeping love. You’re stiff as a rock,” Louis said as he entered the room.

You felt the bed sink by your feet. “Y/N, come on. We need to talk babe,” He said. “There’s nothing to talk about Louis,” you said as you sat up. You ran a hand through your hair untangling it. “Yes there is Y/N.”

“Fine you do all the talking because I’m done,” you said leaning back on your pillow. He sighed, “I honestly don’t know why I cheated and making up some excuse for it would just be stupid so I’m not going to do that. I know it’s going to take a while for you to trust me again, if you ever want to be with me again that is, but I really do love you and I’m extremely sorry. I-”

You cut him off by placing your finger on his lips. “Okay Louis, I get it. I forgive you,” you said. You got up and headed to the door when, he grabs your hand and spins you around and kisses you passionately. When he pulls away he rested his forehead against yours and said, “Thank you Y/N. I love you so so much.” You pecked his lips and said, “Love you too Lou.”

AN: So that’s it. It’s finished. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it. The gif at the side is what inspired this entire imagine. I know that's weird but it did. :)
-Love you x