Chapter 4

CHLOE POV
Today is the day that I finally meet the boys. I start to get ready by going to have a shower, then doing my makeup which I am going for a more natural look by only putting on concealer , mascara and lip balm. After I have finished that I go and put my hair up in two French braids so that it is out of my face. After I have finished I go to Rose's parents and ask if they could take me to the event right now so that I get a good spot in line and so I can be away from Rose.
(Time skip to when she meets them)
So it is time for me to meet the boys. I am really scared because I am going to tell them that my friends say that I look a lot like them. So far I am walking up to them and we do two poses and Grayson whispers in my ear that he want to see me after they finish and to wait for them around the back. I say ok and walk off to Rose's parents. When I get there I see Rose waiting with them and I tell them that I have to stay behind and do something so I will get a taxi home and they can go home right now. Rose says" what do u mean bitch why do u get to stay no one likes you get that through your head!" I didn't know how to respond and there was a group forming around us and my first instinct was to slap her across the face for saying that but as soon I did that she goes and punches me in the jaw. So I start to fight back and I push her down to the ground and sit on her. When I am on her I start punching her but as soon as I am about to punch her someone grabs my wrist and pulls me off Rose. I turn around and see that it is Ethan and everyone one looks so shocked that they didn't even notice that I walked out. I go to where the boys want me to wait and I sit down and go on my phone to waste time.
(Time skip to when they finish)
I see the boys on their way and they look nervous I wanna know what they wanna tell me but I am really scared to find out.