Chapter 1

Chloe's P.o.v
Oh hey there my name is Chloe Dolan and I am 14 years old. I was born in December 2nd 2002. I am with my friends right now and we are at the beach. I live in Australia and all my friends keep saying that I don't look like my family that I live with and they say I look like these guys who are called the Dolan Twins. I don't even know who they are and they are all my friends talk about like for an example they are talking about them right now. OMG Chloe did you know that the Dolan twins are coming to Australia? Rose said and I say back no I didn't and if you are going does that mean I have to go? "Chloe you know my parents and you know I can't go to any concerts unless you go with me because you are the most responsible one out of all of us and I promise this time you don't need to buy the tickets because I have already brought them said Rose. Rose really what if I was busy the day or night that they were coming and what tickets did you get? Rose said" I got us both meet and greet tickets. I also got them each a present for you to give them. " "Rose what have you got me into?" Once we start to get ready to go home and get a good night sleep. "Hey Rose is it okay if I call my dad to come pick me up right now I ask Rose". Once my dad finally gets here we start to go home and once I get home I see all of my family sitting on the lounge. So I decide to ask them about me going to see the Dolan Twins and they said yes so I go call Rose and tell her I can go with her and she told me  that we  would be going in two days to see them since I didn't even know that they would be coming to Aus. On my way to my room I start thinking why do people say I look a lot like the Dolan twins so once I to my room I look them up and I go to PowerPoint and I get a good photo of my face and I compare the faces. When I have had a good look I see that we actually do look really familiar and I start thinking what will they think when we meet and how they will react.

Grayson's POV
Right now I am on a flight to Australia in hope to find my lost sister that had got kidnapped. I start looking through my photo stream on my phone I start to get worried about what if I don't find my baby sister, what if she is dead or what if she isn't even in Australia. I decide that since this flight is going to be real.y long I should try and get some sleep now before I get too tired and get really angry.

Hey guys it's the author here sorry that this drags on I promise that there will be a lot of drama when I get more into the story and I might post an update either every day or once a week it depends on how busy I am anyway I hope you like this book.