chapter 2

Danny
I often wondered why I laid in this bed besides this girl almost every night. When I knew my heart wasn't at home. In fact it didn't feel right.  I'd wake up almost every night around 4 as usual standing in front of a large window that gave an amazing view of new York city the main place where the lights didn't go off at night. 

I looked back at the woman that was sleeping soundly in bed as a sharp pain ran through my chest I inhaled taking a hand up to my bear chest. This wasn't right None of it felt right here I am living in a luxurious hotel with a female I'm not even in love with. I should just leave her ass. 

I tried to tell myself that I would leave the "game" and somehow  I would stand at this window and see her walking by and she would see me I'd somehow meet her somewhere and claim what was mine and that would be the start of my life. I would go to college major in business but that was all a bunch of BULL SHIT!

I pulled at the hairs on my head. I was weak for her stubborn ass.  Not a minute that goes by I don't think about her. God if she was to see me now she would be more disappointed in me then I am of myself. I miss her... 

"Baby come back to bed." I heard her say. 

I shortly turned around to get a good look at her. She didn't even compare. 

"Give me a fucking minute aight" I replied as I turned back around only for my phone to go off. 

I cursed under my breath before shortly going to retrieve my phone off the night stand.

"what?" I answered not in the mood to talk but it was important for me to answer my phone because some stuff could possibly be going down or about to go down.

" come chill with us." I heard Malik's voice.

I raised my eyebrows before jerking my head back

"come chill with who?" I questioned. I already knew Janine's eyes were probably open by now and her hearing was probably at 100 the girl had issues she always thought I was doing something but sure enough I was. The girl that i wanted walked out on me and there was no need for me to remain faithful to a girl I did not care about. The only reason I stayed with her was because she was suicidal and would threaten to kill herself every time I packed a few bags. She didn't know nothing about what I do, knowing her crazy ass she would probably have me locked up for 20 plus years.

"so you forgot yo niggas all ready you bitch ass nigga" I heard Joshua yell. Causing me to chuckle a little bit. " it's me josh Lamont and Justin like always" Malik shortly answered.

" you know what time it is?" I questioned him removing my phone from my ear to look at the time.

" yea I know exactly what time it is, nigga I know you like white on rice yo ass ain't sleep yo necked ass probably standing in front of the window I hope you know people can see you"

My mouth gated open as I looked back at the window.

" look I'm at Sin City you down or what."

I nodded my head. " yea" I answered " I'm on the way" I told him before hanging up the phone, 

Opening my draw I grabbed a plain red T-shirt and some white pants and put on my slides.

"Where you going." She asked me, sitting back up in the bed.

" I just got to go and take care of some business you know the usual." I answered her before grabbing my wallet. And heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

" Naw I don't know, what's the usual?!" She questioned me.

I sucked my teeth awhile looking back at her. I knew I was wrong for being unfaithful to her and like always it felt good doing it but later on after I did my dirty deeds I almost always regretted it. This was my excuse for having a bit too much fun. I met Janine at a mall like I had with Alexis, no doubt she wasn't the girl that had my heart, But she was shy when I met her and that reminded me of Alexis but then again her shyness was shortly lived. I got her phone number that same day and we decided to link up, I had sex with her the next day, like always the girls I attracted was the quick pantie droppers. All I know was her parents were very religious and kicked her out when they found my semen contained in a condom that was in the bathroom trash can. I let her stay with me. I didn't think she would take things serious sure enough she did and that was my fault. I made her feel like she was the only one. Now she wants my password to my phone, wants to know where I'm going, and suicidal when I want to leave her.