Chapter 10: Back & Forth

*Cori's 18th Birthday !! 

It had been a month since Cori's abortion, and she decided that she needed to get herself back together. 

"Aw snap, look at the birthday girl" Daniel said spinning her around. She had on a floral peplum mini skirt, a light pink long sleeve shirt, and tall mustard yellow stilettos. (A/N: picture on my right scroll down>>). 

"Thank you boo, you sure you don't wanna go?" she asked. 

"I'm sure, I promised your mom I would help her.. clean the house" he said. 

"Ok.. well see you later, I'm out" she said hugging him. 

"ight be safe" he said closing the door. At the club Cori sat at the bar sipping different drinks, trying new things. 

"Happy Birthday to me.." she said to herself. As she sat there alone someone walked up to her. 

"Cori? remember me?" the person asked.  Cori tilted her head to get a better look at the tall boy. He was lightskinned and had extremely long hair. Then it hit her. 

"TreVante?" she asked.

"Yeah girl!" he laughed. 

"Omgg! I haven't seen you since 2nd grade ! look at you! What you doing here?" she asked. 

"Really C? You know we had the same birthday" he laughed. 

"Aw yeahhh" she laughed. TreVante had been her bestfriend for 10+ years. The two of them sat down at a table with their drinks to talk. 

"So how you been?" TreVante asked. 

"Mmm. good I guess... minus some issues I've had.." she said. 

"Like what?" he asked. 

"My mom & dad, my boyfriend, the abortion I recently had etc" she answered. 

"Boyfriend? abortion? you wanna talk about it?" he asked. 

"Not really.." she sighed. 

"Come on. I'm yo' bestfriend" he smiled. 

"Fine. Well when I found out I was pregnant I didn't know what to do my parents were gonna kill me and.. I mean my boyfriend was ok with the abortion idea so...ya know" she said. 

"Sounds like he kinda pushed you into doing it. I know you Cori and I know you didn't wanna give that baby up now did you?" he asked. She sighed and looked at him. 

"I didn't but..its over and done vante" she said.

"Yeah but, you gotta talk to him"  Trevante said. Cori picked up her drink and sipped it. 

"I will" she answered. After a long night of partying and drinking, she decided to go home. 

"Look, I'll text you as soon as I get it" she said hugging Trevante. 

"iight, be careful" he said. As she was walking to her car she stumbled a couple of times. When she got home she nearly crawled up the stairs she was so drunk. She slumped on the bed next to Daniel and just laid there. 

"Its 3 a.m"  Daniel said. 

"I know I lost track of time" she said. 

"Are you drunk?" he asked. 

"A little..." she lied. 

"You're ridiculous" he said. She turned her head and gave him a look.

"How am I ridiculous?" she asked. 

"Nun. goodnight" he said getting under the covers. 

"How am I ridiculous Daniel?" she asked again. 

"Because, you comin' in here drunk at almost 4am" he snapped. 

"Seriously? this is the first time I came in drunk. Why are you so concerned and why are you giving me attitude?" she asked. 

"I'm concerned because I been callin' you're phone for the longest, texting and not getting a answer" he answered. Cori took out her Galaxy S4 and threw it to him. 

"Dead right?" she snapped. 

"Yeah but, that still doesn't explain why you were out so late, and why you drunk" he snapped AGAIN.

"Oh my god Daniel... I was out so late because I bumped into an old friend at the club and we had a few drinks that's all" she said. 

"Whatever my bad Cori.." he said pulling the covers over himself. She rolled her eyes at him and took off her heels and laid at the bottom of the bed. 

 ( Scroll Up ; Press YouTube Link) 

I know we go through it

You should know that don't mean I don't want you girl

I ain't going nowhere

Better or worse, I told you I'll always be there

Every time I make you mad

Don't I always say "my bad"?

Every time you start a fight?

Don't we always make it right?

See baby, whatever the case

We do what it takes to make it go away

Then you'll be going back back, forth and forth

You be going back, you be you be going back

Then you'll be going back back, forth and forth

COMMENT & VOTE :)