Chapter 11

~Krissie's POV~

     "Well here we are." Mr Lee announced. I stepped out and viewed the building before me. It was huge! 

     "Come on. Let's get your luggages up to the dorm. You'll be shifting to a hotel tomorrow. But for tonight, you'll be sleeping here." Mr Lee said. I nodded, reaching out to grab the handle of one of my three luggages, before a hand stopped me. 

     "Let us help you" Kris said smiling. I found myself lost in his smile, so dazzling and alluring. Wait. I couldn't be falling for him. Could I? I snapped out of my trance to only notice Suho and Xiumin had taken hold of the rest of my luggages, their own ones in hand as well. I bit my lip, not feeling too comfortable not being able to help. 

     "It's ok. You're our gust anyways." Kris suddenly said, as if reading my mind. Probably noticing how I felt because I was biting my lip. One of my bad habbits that I do when I'm nervous, or thinking hard about something. Sighing, the rest of them left to enter the building, me trailing behind. Kris walking just next to me. We walked in silence, the comfortable kind, just keeping to our own thoughts. 

     My first thoughts when I entered the dorm? Messy. Shoes were scattered around the entrance, making it impossible to enter without tiptoeing over them. Some snack wrappers lay scattered on the coffee table. I raised my eyebrows and looked at them. They all sheepishly looked at their shoes, some scratching the back of their neck in embarassment. "Boys." I muttered under my breath. How they were able to live here is beyond me. 

      "Well we changed the rooming system just for tonight." Mr Lee said. "She'll be rooming with Suho, Xiumin and D.O. Seeing that he's the leader, the eldest and the most matured." He continued, pointing at the three members respectively. "Off to your rooms. It's already past midnight and you guys have a schedule tomorrow to catch up to." The members groaned before heading to their respective rooms, probably already briefed by Mr Lee on what's happening. 

     "Come on let's go to the room." SuHo said. The four of us headed to the room to prepare to sleep. 

~Kris' POV~

     "Hyung, I need to talk to you." Chen called out. "What is it?" I asked, curious as to what was so important he couldn't wait till tomorrow.

     "You're falling for her aren't you. Don't fall too hard. She's not going to be around for a long time. I don't want to see you getting hurt." He said carefully. Smiling slightly. I sighed. I knew about this, but she was so...... so interesting. Someting about the way she smiles, the way she talks, everything she does, that leaves me speechless.

     I nodded. "I know, but I can't help it." Chen looked at me for a while before nodding. "I can't tell you off since you are my hyung. But I will tell you something." He walked over to me putting a hand on my shoulder, saying what was on his mind before leaving. His words kept ringing in my head. Something that I already knew and am trying so hard to do so.

     "Make the most out of the time left."

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Update~ Sorry it's short. xoxo