Chapter 4

Morgan's POV

"Is there anyway we can tell who's been down this ally?" I asked.

"Maybe," said Scarlett taking off her gloves. She threw them in the trash. "Come with me."

"Alright," I said. We walked to the end of the allyway. She looked around on the streets. "What are we looking for?"

"There," said Scarlett pointing. "Camera."

"We can catch this guy," I said.

"Check the other side," said Scarlett.

"On it," I said. I ran to the other end of the ally and checked the streets. "Bingo. I got it."

"Call Garcia," said Scarlett.

"You got it," I said. I got out my phone and called Garcia. "Pick up Garcia."

"I was thinking you forgot about me hot suff," said Garcia.

"I would never baby girl," I said. "I need you to pull up a live feed for me."

"On it," said Garcia. "What am I looking for?"

"I'm in a camera's view and Scarlett in another," I said.

"I got it," said Garcia.

"Check last night's feed and send us a picture of the guy heading into the allyway with a woman in a blue evening dress," I said. "Can you do that for me momma?"

"I'll send the picture to your cells when I get it," said Garcia.

"You never disappoint," I said. I hung up. I met with Hotch and Scarlett walked over to us. "Okay, Garcia will send us a picture."

JJ's POV

"Is there a bar near by?" I asked.

"Yes," said Hotch. "Right around the corner. It's a club."

"That's where we're staking out tonight," I said as the ringing of cell phones echoed off the ally walls. I checked my phone. "That's the unsub?"

"Tristan Todds," said Scarlett. "That's our unsub and our victim."

"Let's go to the hotel and suit up," said Hotch. I jumped into the car with Hotch and Reid. "Scarlett, I can't believe beat us at our own game."

"I gotta hand it to her," I said. "She's very intelligent."

"Rossi did tell me she was questioning her childhood a lot. She grew up wondering why she was so intelligent. Also, how she looked nothing like her parents," said Hotch. "He finally told her when she was 16. Knowing Scarlett, she doesn't mind at all because Rossi took care of her. Last year was a tough year for her. Rossi's wife passed and she called her mom."

"I know what Scarlett's going through," I said. "I went through the same thing."

Prentiss' POV

"Do you know where you're going Rossi?" I asked.

"I'm following Hotch," said Rossi. "Of course I know where I'm going."

"Can we talk about your daughter?" I asked.

"What about Scarlett?" asked Rossi.

"How'd you know which girl to adopt?" I asked. "Scarlett's a great girl but how'd you know?"

"Well, she was only about a year old when I adopted her with my wife. She was a great bundle of joy," said Rossi. "Her hair was black when we got her. Now it's brown."

"How'd you pick her out?" I asked.

"She was different. She was in a corner by herself. She was watching something educational," said Rossi. "I knew she'd be a good child though. She's the only reason I'm still living."

"Rossi, you live in a mansion," I said. "She going to have a good life."