Help me

Quitta pov
I knew where he was I just didn't wanna believe it. I knew what he was doing I just didn't wanna admit it. I Sat there at the table with a meal prepared and everything. I wiped my tears and waited another hour but still he wasn't walking through the door. I started clearing the table because what's the point in letting it sit there. I put the dishes and food up.

And made my way into the room. I took a bath and put on my night clothes. I was so hurt. Just as I was about to sleep. He stumbled into the room.

"Quitta" I stayed quiet.

"Quitta baby I know and I'm sorry" I closed my eyes to keep from crying because I know he didn't mean it. I heard him sigh and starts taking off his clothes. I Sat up because I know he wasn't thinking he's getting any after what he did. I looked at him.

"Put your clothes back on Bryson" he hushed me and got on top of me. I started struggling because I know what was gonna happen. When he got closer to my face I smelled alcohol on his breath. He lifted up my night gown and shoved himself inside me. I screamed out and he covered my mouth. All I felt was pain and he didn't stop once he started. He was groaning and moaning above me. I was hitting at him and crying hella hard. But that didn't stop him he moved harder and faster. This caused me more pain and then I felt something like liquid come from me. I knew exactly what it was and cried even harder. He Didn't pull out either once he got done. After he finished he left and didn't say a word. I got up real quick even though it caused me pain.I started running hot water very hot water in the shower and got in with my clothes on. Once I got in I started scrubbing myself hard asf. The only thing running through my mind is help me.

                         ~J💘