Pain fetish

Warning read at your own risk⚠

Quitta pov
It wasn't a couple of days ago I noticed something different about king. Okay so let's recap what happened.

               ~flashback~
I was in the kitchen cooking when king came in to get some water.

"The food will be done in a min" I said cutting open the bag of peas. I didn't hear him say a response so I turned and looked at him. I saw him looking at the knife like he was in love. I was so confused but I didn't say anything.
          ~Flashback over~
So today I'm gonna ask him about it. I walked in the living room and Sat on his lap. He put his hands on my hips and looked up at me.

"Yes ma" he said.

"I have a question"

"Okay shoot"

"The other day when I was opening the peas why did you look at the knife like that?" I asked. He got dead quiet. I looked at him waiting. He sighed.

"Quitta I don't know how to tell you this so imma just say it... I have a pain fetish"

"A pain what"

"A pain fetish I find pleasure in pain, like if you cut me or bit me I would love it... And I was wondering if we could use it in sex" he said while looking at me. I didn't know what to say. I knew he was serious just by the way he was looking and I didn't want to hurt him so I said yes. His face lit up and he kissed me. I kissed him back and held his face. His hands gripped sides and pulled me closer. I put my tongue in his mouth as we started to make out.

I loved this so much. I started to grind on him. He groaned into my mouth and moved his hips with mine. I moved up on his lap so his tip was right at my hole and I started grinding harder. I felt his dick get harder as I got wetter. He stood up and wrapped my legs around him and started walking upstairs not breaking our heated kiss. He opened the door and closed it with his foot. Let the fun begin.

King pov
I'm so happy she's gonna do this. I'm so hard right now I don't even know what to do. I laid her down on the bed hovering over her and started kissing her neck. She moaned softly and it was the most beautiful noise I have ever heard. I pushed up her sports bra and got to my favorite twins.

"Daddy's home baby" and with that I started to devour them. I sucked on her nipple and swirled my tongue around it while playing with the other one. I switched it up and gave the other one the same treatment. I moved down and pulled off her shorts and panties and licked my lips. I gave her clit a few kitten licks and started feasting. She tasted so fucking good. I was licking strips like crazy. I looked up at her to see her eyes closed and her thrown back. I smiled because I could do her like this. I stuck my tongue inside her and started moving my tongue in a wave motion.

I didn't slow down at all. I was a hungry lion and quitta was my meal. She got wetter and wetter and her walls started clenching around my tongue. I knew she was close so as I was eating her out I said rubbing her clit fast as fuck. This really did something because she started shaking and tried to move away. I took my other hand and pulled her closer to me opening her legs more. I rubbed her clit faster feeling it get hard under my touch. Then she came all over my face. I didn't stop until she was finish. As she slowly calmed down I slowly stopped. I kissed it and kissed my way back up. I got to her face and smiled at the way she was looking. I wiped my mouth and kissed her.

Quitta pov
I kissed her him back and flipped us over. I started to kiss down his abs and kiss his tattoos. I took off his shorts and boxers. I grasped him in my hands and pumped him. Even though he was already hard he had a few more inches to go. I smiled as it grew the last few inches. I took him in my mouth and sucked the tip. I slowly started to take more in my mouth. I pumped him and started moving my head up and up down. I moaned at the taste of him in my mouth. I felt him put his hand on the back of my head pushing my head down more. I relaxed my throat as he pushed my head down some more. I felt the tip hit the back of my throat but I still had a lot more to go.

I went all the way down and I swear his dick filled up my whole damn esophagus. He groaned and puts both of his hands on my head and held me there. Then he pulled my head up some and started fucking my throat. I let him because why not. He was groaning and moaning like crazy. He his thrusts got faster and faster. I started drooling on him some, but that didn't stop him. It seemed to have encouraged him to go faster. I knew my throat was going to be hurting later. His thrust got more sloppy and he lost his pace. He did one powerful thrust in my in my mouth and then he started shooting down my throat. I swallowed to the best of my ability but it wasn't that much. He groaned loud as fuck and started thrusting slowly and pulled my head off of his dick. I gasped for air and wiped my mouth and smiled at him.

"You ready for this dick ma"

A/n
😋😝😏
                         ~J💘