Chapter 1: The new girl

You have just moved to South Korea to work as an assistant for kpop idols.
You knew some Korean thanks to the lessons you took online.
Your first day was tomorrow and you were really nervous. You were going to work for Big Hit entertainment and you were super hyped about it since BTS were in that entertainment.

As the day started, you packed your stuff and made sure everything was going perfect since you were gonna help your bias group. You were stressed out the whole way on the buss to your workplace, but you tried to calm down, and be as professional as possible.

You now entered your workplace. Everyone seemed happy and excited since most of them also have BTS as their bias group. But they had been working on the set far longer than you, so they knew how to stay calm and collected, so they could be at best servants.

"Morning (y/n)~" your boss greeted you as your stepped in to the office to get your instructions.

You bowed "Good morning boss! So what are our plans for today?"

"Sit down, and I'll tell everyone."

Everyone who was gonna assist BTS sat down around the big table in the office room. There were 7 girls and 3 boys in the room who waited for instructions.

"Haneul, Seong and Eunhyuk, you're gonna help the manager and their special guest."

They responded with "Yes" and moved on with their new instructions.

"Nari you'll be assisting Jungkook, Mina Taehyung, Bora Hoseok, Dahyun Jimin, Chaeyoung Yoongi, Mijung Namjoon and (y/n) Seokjin. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" The girls responded.

"One more thing before you get to work. At 12 o'clock they're gonna have a Vlive. So don't be late!"

The girls got back to preparations.

You slowly opened the door to Jin's room, he sat on the sofa and was talking on his phone. He looked pretty upset, so you didn't want to disturb him. You slowly walked in and waited for the call to end. He hasn't seen you yet so you were as quiet as possible.

The call ended and Jin looked even more upset than before. He put the phone down on the desk in front of him and laid his head down on the backrest.

"Hi, is everything alright?"

Jin looked confused around and then spotted you in his room.

"Ohh, hello there. I didn't notice you."

"I-I didn't want to disturb your call. I'm your new assistant by the way and I was wondering what you would want me to do?"

"So you are my new assistant. Well~ could you go and buy me some food. I'm starving."

"Yes of course!"

You walked to the door then you remembered that you didn't know what food to order.

"E-excuse me, but what kind of food do you want?"

"I want galbi (grilled beef ribs), gimbap (dried seaweed rolls) and bibimbap (rice mixed with vegetables and red pepper paste)."

You just stood there like a question mark. You will never remember that. You didn't even know what the food looks like. Oh no, I don't know how to order this... Good job (y/n)! Can't even handle a simple task like ordering food... I'm gonna get fired after my first day..

"Just go to the restaurant around the corner with the big red sign and say that you are my assistant and want to order number 3. They will understand."

"Okay~ Thank you. I will be back shortly."

"Good~."

You walked fast out of Big Hit entertainment and on your way to the restaurant with the big red sign. I hope there is not so much people there. I want to get the food as quick as possible. I don't want to be a bad assistant for Jin.