Prologue

A/N First Gray Scale Frisk Is not in this because I do not know enough about them personally second I am sorry, But I am not doing Error's Glitched voice Third Ink's Text will be underlined And Error's will be in bold To Help understand the story in case I am not good at Writing

Ink's POV
It Was so...so Bright... Where was the light coming from. Where was I "HELLO ANYONE THERE!"  But Nobody came. "PLEASE! SOMEBODY!..." But Nobody Came.  I shouted For Hours On and on, But still Nobody Came. I Cried, For Hours, Minutes, Days. I Had No Idea Whether It was Day or night, Because Nothing Changed. I called again and, again and, again, But Nobody Came. I soon Realized I Had Ink, Paint brushes, and a Pencil. I Began To draw, and Paint. something Was better Than nothing I thought to my self. They... They Came to life. Over time I realized... I Had abilities beyond My wildest my Imagination... The Places. The People, The World's, I created it all. I was no longer alone I had To protect these World's. They were all I knew, All I had.

Error's POV
I was Surrounded By white...Nothing But White... Endless...White... "HELLO SOMEONE LET ME OUT I WANNA GO HOME!" But Nobody came... Tears collected at the corners of my eyes "OUT! LET ME OUT! I WANT OUT! I WANNA GO HOME!" I screamed For Hours, Days, Minutes, Until I Disappeared I was Surrounded By Trees and Snow...I was Home... I was Finally Home...Again I cried. I Ran As fast as I could... Papyrus... Frisk...Alphys...Undyne... I'm Coming Home...That is When I saw it...It was Me But different This me Was Shorter and was Wearing a Blue scarf, Blue Boots, A light Grey Shirt and Dark Grey Pants with Grey with blue Trimmed Shoulder armor... He Yelled "PAPYRUS GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND GET SOME WORK DONE!" The Other Skeleton Who looked Like My Papyrus But was wearing Grey sweat pants and Orange Hoodie Replied Lazily "Sorry , Bro I'm Just Bone Tired" The Other me Started stomping his foot "PAPYRUS NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOU STUPID PUNS" "Aw Come on Bro Don't let me Rattle Your Bones" "STOP IT PAPYRUS NOW IS NOT THE TIME WE HAVE TO RECALIBRATE PUZZLES" "Aw C'mon your smiling" "I AM AND I HATE IT, NOW C'MON YOU MUST HELP THE MAGNIFICENT SANSATIONAL SANS RECALIBRATE PUZZLES!" "Alright Alright I'm Coming." This Wasn't Home...T H I S  W A S  W R O N G... It was Glitch An Error It Had to be Destroyed... Everything had to be Destroyed. From That Day forward I Destroyed Everything, Killed Everyone... Until It was Gone from existence, But the glitches Kept Coming, and Coming. I grew Insane, The People I Loved Disappeared  from my Memory slowly. I Never Did Find anyone else. I was always alone And Those Glitches only made It worse, and Worse....

A/N So How was The Prologue I Know It isn't much and the sentences are pretty choppy, but I am not a very good writer I will try to publish daily but it is almost thanksgiving so Tibia Honest idk Well for now enjoy this and Fyi this story will be long so Do not Rattle Your Bones when A chapter ends okay Byeee