chapter 5

(A/N)this chapter is going to be clearing the description of the story a bit (not really )along with showing off lucy's magic ( again not that much )

Lucy's p.o.v:

It's been a few weeks since Hannah and I joined the guild and I'm already in a team with Natsu, Lisanna, Erza, and gray. Hannah on the other hand Is going solo and training to find out how to requip faster and heavier wepons. She isn't in my team but she said some times she will come along to see how I'm doing with my magic. We're about to go on our first team mission to take down some type of monster or something like that.

•●•●•●•●•●•TIME SKIP YAY•●•●•●•●•●•

I'm packing my bag right know almost finished just need stars dog treats. And done there we go. "STAR ARE YOU READY TO HEAD OUT FOR THE TRAIN STATION!!!" I yelled to star "YES" she yells back. "THEN LET'S HEAD OUT I HAVE YOUR DOG TREATS IN MY BAG" "OK" soon enough star comes out with a small bag in her mouth that has a blue star on it with what I think in it her blanket and brush along with her black and blue pillow. "Let's go then"

•●•●•●•●•another time skip•●•●••●•●•

So we've made it to the train stop and I look at the clock were 15 minutes early now would ya look at that now. So we sit down and I start to Drift off in my crazy imagination and think. 'Why does Erza and Levy look really familiar to me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'

*DING*

I know I saw them when I went and got those necklaces I asked them where the jewelry store was and we sat down and talked for about 5 minutes then they had to leave. At the time my cloak only covered my head and forehead so the trusted me and talked to me. "cy uCY LUCY" "WHO'S THERE AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME" "Calm down its just me and happy" "oh it's just you natsu" "yup we just got here and saw you siting on the bench with star on your lap" "is Erza and gray here yet" "I see them heading over here right now" "ok I'll get up then" "Hey lucy and Natsu" Erza and Gray call out to me and natsu. "Hey Erza and Gray" "are you guys ready" said the one and only Erza "YOU BET I'M ALL FIRED UP LET'S GET THIS STARTED"

•●•Another timeskip to the train•●•

So when we got on the train natsu started to turn a little green. I asked him if he was sick even though I already knew the answer. I mean he's a dragon slayer for goodness sakes. He replied with a noise of some sort. He must of started getting sick since he's only like 12 to 13 years old. "Ummm natsu I have a healing spell i learned from some stellar magic books I can try on you? You wanna try that?" Hey replied with a noise that sounded like a yes or something like that. "For me to do the spell you'll have to sit next to me so can you and gray switch seats?" I explained/asked him and gray more towards natsu though. The both switched seats then I started the spell. I had to mumbled some ancient words that translated to 'oh one and only in the sky please heal this hurt and sick man as best as you can' (I just made that I might change it later I dunno) before I knew it he was up straight thanking me over and over again. About an hour later we reached our stop. It was a small and beautiful little village out around the mountains. We went to the leaders house to speak with him about the mission that we took. We're suppose to kill some monsters that come out at night and make loud noises which disturbs the villagers. He tells us that a few men from his village left to find them but never came back and a woman saw around 4-6 blood red eyes and the had low but loud growls. He said we should wait until 10:30 P.M
To attack them because that's when they come around. It was 4:00 P.M right now so we had around 6 hours and 30 minutes until they come around. So I decided to go and look in the forest near here where the monsters are supposedly are. So when I get out of sight of the others I transform into my wolf form and started to run off. 'Something seems familiar to me for some reason'.

(A/N) ok I'm leaving that there for now because I don't know what else to write. I know I said I would be showing off lucy's magic but I didn't get to that part abdominal I keep writing what I want down but it's missing something I want it to be really good but when have I done something good. The answer is never just so you know.