Hermione stared at him, knowing very well that he was being truthful towards her.

"But what about you? Do you regret it? Do you want to turn this all into a secret?"

She thought about this for a moment. She wanted him to know exactly how she felt about him. As she recalled the memories from last night, she could think of only one thing...she had loved it, every single minute. She never had felt more alive. But somehow she was still confused, she knew that this all happened because of the potion and she knew that the effects would be visible until she gave in. And that is what she'd done...she'd given in. Then why were those feelings still there?

Hermione looked at him once again, realising that he was still waiting for an answer.

"Last night, I thought that when I finally gave in everything would go back to normal. That I would forget all that happened and you would go back to being sarcastic again. How naive I was." She smiled a little.

"And what about now?"

"When I look at you...I can't help but to think that I want to kiss you again. So that must say something."

Draco nodded, "That the potion was right all along."

"You might say that."

She couldn't help but smile the whole time they were laying there. She felt so blissful. She had finally said how she felt.

"So, what are we going to do now?"

Draco moved a little, propping himself up on his left elbow. A wicked grin gracing his lips, "Well, I have a few ideas."

Without any hesitation, he lowered his head, his lips gently touching hers as his right hand slowly moved under the sheets.

"I didn't mean that." Hermione laughed, placing her hand on his chest, "What are we going to do about us?"

With a sigh, Draco rolled back to his side of the bed his eyes focusing at something on the ceiling.

"I don't know." He said eventually, a slight frown on his face.

Hermione nodded. She knew she shouldn't expect a declaration of his love for her and she was fine with that. In a way she was relieved that he didn't say something he would be regretting later on. But still, she wasn't ready to let this go...to let him go.

"We can see where this will go."

"What?"

His voice sounded surprised.

"We can take it slow, get to know each other without any previous judgements or grudges. We can start all over again." Hermione explained, her voice barely a whisper.

"Take it slow..."Draco murmured.

She felt how her courage was slowly disappearing with every passing minute. " I understand if you want to see this as a one night thing."

"Do you?"

Hermione was a little taken aback by this question but still she answered, she didn't want to be the girl whose whole world would fall down because a boy rejected her.

"Of course, you aren't someone who stays with the same girl for a very long time and I accept that. "

"Granger...."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that in a harsh way but you used to be someone who went from one girl to the next."

"Are you trying to insult me?"

"No, I just...." Everything came out wrong, terribly wrong. "I meant that I know you like to flirt with other girls...Pansy in particular. So if you still want to do that I will not hold this night nor the words you said to me against you. You are free to sleep with whomever you want."