Eplilogue

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what daddy made me!" A little girl said with happiness as she ran to her mother, Shadow.

    Shadow smiled and turned to his daughter and smiled warmly, seeing her new dress that her father, Sonic, made for her. Shadow smiled as he lifted his daughter into the air and spun her around. "Ir looks very cute on you, Skyii! Daddy did a great job!" Shadow said. Skyii giggled and clapped her hands. "Did someone call me?" a voice said. Shadow turned and smiled at the person in the door way frame. "Welcome back Sonic.." Shadow smiled. Sonic smiled back, now having a small mustache and walked to his now wife, hugging him close and kissing his cheek gently. "Thank you love~" Shadow smiled and giggled. "Daddy! Let's go play doll house!" Skyii said. Sonic took her from Shadow and held her close, nuzzling her. "Yes let's!" he replied as he left. Shadow watched him leave and smiled, chuckling a bit as he got back to what he was doing.

    Several years have passed and Sonic and Shadow got married after they both went to the same college together. They bought a beautiful home in the forest on a hill near a lake with beautiful flowers everywhere. They had there first kid named, Skyii Marine Rose Hedgehog, and was living a wonderful life together. Shadow looked out of the window and smiled as the sun shined brightly onto the land below. He breath in slowly as he smelled the summer breeze and heard birds chirping happily with one another. Shadow smiled as he looked down at his one month pregnant belly; that only he knows about. I wonder what will happen next after he tells him the news. But in the end....

They lived happily ever after....

The End