A Girl

Boboiboy's POV

It's 7:30 a.m. and I was already late.I ran to the school with my Thunderstorm powers.As I reach my classroom,I saw my friends was talking with Fang and on Fang's cheek have a plaster on it.What happen to him? I put my backpack on my desk."Hey! What happen to you?"I ask him.He look at me with his sad face.

Gopal:Someone kick a ball to Fang and Fang fall into a drain and he have a scar

Me:Poor you Fang

Fang:Neh..I'm fine Boy*smile*

Me:*blush*You just gave me a nickname?

Fang:Yeah! Why?

Me:N-Nothing Fang but thank you for giving me a nickname

After school,my friends and I went to Tok Aba's Kopitiam but Fang want to go home cause his brother want to see him.I felt something bad gonna happen to us.

Fang's POV

I walk into my house and saw my brother who's talking with a woman around his age.She wear a suit just like Kaizo but in purple.

Kaizo:Ouh your here! I wanna to meet you with a friend.

Kaisha:Hey Fang!

Me:Kaisha! Why your here? Your the author assistant right?

Kaisha:Well yeah but see wants me to be in this stories for replacing her place

Me:Author...!!!

Author:Sorry Fang*beg*

Me:I know you love my brother but can't you just don't be shy?!

Author:*down*Okay sorry!Next time I will be in this story.Okay chaow *use wind power to fly away*

Me:Kaidou,Kaidou...

Kaizo:Kaidou? Her name isn't Ai-

Me:Her nickname

Kaizo:Ouh!

Kaisha:Fang can you help me?

Me:Sure!

Kaisha:Good! You need to fine a little bottle and there's a orange liquid.I left it at Tok Aba Kopitiam but when I went there it went missing.Can you please help?

Me:Sure Kaisha but can you buy me carrot donut?

Kaisha:Sure!*pat his head*

Kaizo:*jealous*

End POV...

Boboiboy was wiping the counter and suddenly he kick something.He look down and saw a little bottle.He took it and suddenly he felt thirsty so he drink it.Fang saw it and ran up to his best friend.He rip the bottle from Boboiboy.Boboiboy pull Fang making him lay on the ground.He was on top if him.He drink liquid and it finish.

Fang:Boy?

Boboiboy:I'm thirsty*voice like a girl*Wait!What just happen to me?!

Boboiboy get up and hold his chest and look at his butt.Fang get up close his eyes with his hands.Boboiboy crouched down to Fang.She took Fang's hands from his eyes.He blush deeply."Faaanng what is that liquid do to me?"."The liquid can make change sex so your a boy and then you drink it and you turn into a girl.Please sit properly". Boboiboy sat on Fang's lap.Fang quickly call his brother and Kaisha.

After some minutes,Kaisha scan Boboiboy's body with her tools."Looks like you have to split into your 7 elemental or else you will die or you will vanish from this world.You have to wait 4 months and you'll be yourself once more.There's also another effect.You maybe in love with someone maybe Fang?".Kaizo,Boboiboy and Fang shock.

Kaizo:Imagine you in love with my brother Boboiboy

Boboiboy:I would happy*cheerful*

Kaizo:No his mine!!

Kaisha:ouh dear.Don't fight!

Fang:Don't fight to love me

K & B:We have to!!

Fang:*shock*Finee...