"You are my starlight nae mameul bitcheo,

Hamkke isseumyeon onjongil kkumkkuneun gibeun

You are my starlight cham haengbokhaejyo

Seonmul gata neoran sarang..."

Tiffany heard a woman singing. She was confused. She sat up on the bed as the towel on her forehead fell down to her lap.

"Huh? I'm not alone?" she asked herself "So the bacon was real?"

She slowly stood up from the bed. Her body wasn't good, she moved like an old woman in her 70's. She walked down to stairs and headed straight to the kitchen. The woman still singing.

"You are my starlight nae mameul bitcheo,

Hamkke isseumyeon onjongil kkumkkuneun gibeun..."

She saw a petite woman with her ponytail, placing the bacon from pan to plate using tongs.

"You are my starlight..." Taeyeon was singing and she saw Tiffany "Oh, Pani. Did I wake you up? Hm, sorry. Anyway, the breakfast is almost done." She put the pan back to the stove with tongs. "Come on, let's eat."

Tiffany took her seat in front of the table. Her jaw dropped and her eyes were looking at the foods on the table. There are a lot of foods. Noodles, porridge, bread loafs, fried rice, eggs, hotdogs and bacon. There are coffee and milk too.

Taeyeon just smiled as she saw Tiffany's reaction and take her seat in front of the sick woman.

"You made all of this?" Tiffany asked

Taeyeon nodded. "Why? Is there a problem?"

"It's too many."

"Ah, I made this because I don't know what you like when you're sick."

"Really? It's for me? You did this for me?"

"Yes, I want to take care of you."

Tiffany blushed "But actually I don't eat breakfast. Only coffee."

"No, not this time. I made this for you. I'll be mad if you don't eat any. You look pale, you must eat." Taeyeon pouted

"Okay... so what do you want me to eat then?"

"I prefer fried rice, you need energy" Taeyeon suggested.

"Hmm okay. American food." As Tiffany nodded

"Good. Good girl." She put fried rice on Tiffany's plate first "What do you want hotdogs or bacon?"

"Bacon"

Taeyeon put bacon and eggs on Tiffany's plate. "Coffee or milk?"

"Now... I want milk."

"Okay milk" putting the glass of milk beside Tiffany's plate.

Tiffany was enjoying the treatment from Taeyeon. She feels special as the petite woman taking care of her. She started to eat, as well as Taeyeon. Tiffany was somewhat gobbling the foods, maybe because she only ate lunch yesterday and not able to eat dinner because she wasn't feeling well. Taeyeon paused just watching her, Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon wasn't eating.

"You must eat too, I'm a busy person Tae... I won't be able to take care of you if you got sick." she sipped her drink

"It's okay, I wouldn't say it either" she chuckled.

"Then eat, I don't want you to be sick."

"Okay" Taeyeon bit a loaf with egg "Hmm, anyway you didn't ask me how I got here?"