Though some realized. Mostly realized their idols aren't with them.

'Must be that Dame Tsuna!' They thought the same thing.

They aren't stupid to not notice that how close their idols, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Kyoko and Chrome, are with Tsuna.  

Many were jealous, some just shrug it off, thinking that their idols would leave Tsuna soon.

But they didn't.

In fact, their idols grew closer to Tsuna and more weird things happened.

Hibari somehow joined their group! 

Ryohei did too be it wasn't a surprise... As Kyoko is friends with Tsuna, Ryohei would naturally too.

And what about Mukuro? The person who attacked Namimori without any reasoning.

And why the heck is he scared of Dame Tsuna? Shouldn't it be the fearsome prefect Hibari? 

A/N: Imagine Mukuro being scared of Hibari... Oh my god, that will be hilarious! 

Most probably this will happen but not with Hibari that bloody and injured

Back to the story...

And heck! How can Dame Tsuna be that scary?!

And Dame Tsuna is Dino sensei's little brother?!

What is going on?

Though the class is smart enough to spot the weird things happening with Tsuna...

They are still stupid enough to continue bullying him.

Making many people craving for their blood.

Vongola.

Acrobalenos.

The guardians.

Do I have to mention more?

"Decimo's classmates, this is Yuu speaking, we are landing Italy in a few minutes, please do not get off your seat and check that you did not leave anything behind, thank you" The speaker said.

Everyone was excited.

But different reasons.

Some are excited to meet Vongola, to visit the Vongola Mansion.

Some are excited to show off their skills to the Vonogola Ninth, wanting the Ninth to acknowledge them.

Some are excited to start the torturing.

Some are excited to kill someone.

Everyone but one is excited.

Decimo himself is having a major headache.

He couldn't shake the feeling off that something is really really off.

'What the hell is wrong?! When I arrive Italy, the headache got even worse!' Tsuna gripped his head, feeling the unbearable pain.