"Holly-ah! You're disturbing Jiminie. Come here, babe," Yoongi called.

In his disappointment, Holly only looked at him for a second, then turned away to rub her furry face against Jimin's legs.

Yoongi couldn't believe this.

His dog just betrayed him.

"Holly, come here you little epitome of adorable shit!" Yoongi called again.

And just the same, Holly looked at him for a second for the sake of acknowledging him, then went back to rolling around on Jimin's lap.

Jimin snorted at the painful rejection.

"Min Holly! Are you turning your back at me now? You think you can take care of yourself already? You can't even clean your own shit. Like, the literal shit."

Jimin chuckled, lowering the folder slightly to meet Yoongi's annoyed eyes. "Looks like I'm Holly's new favorite."

Jimin and Holly was conspiring against him.

He's sure of it.

Probably they created some club with half-assed name like Irresistibly Cute Club in which they make plans to bring down a hot and full of swag man like Yoongi.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at his dog who barely cared about him now.

This brown marshmallow. Yah, doesn't mean that you've already met your co-marshmallow citizen, you'll already forget about your handsome owner.

"It's probably because I'm cuter, hyung," Jimin spoke up, breaking Yoongi's train of thought.

The younger placed the folder on the table, showing Yoongi that he had already finished the very 'unimportant' task, and lifted Holly again who barked in excitement.

"Yah!" Yoongi interrupted the moment. He was honestly not sure to which he should be jealous.

Both were ignoring him and both had long forgotten the overflowing kindness that one Min Yoongi showed them.

"I haven't eaten lunch yet. I thought you said you're gonna cook for me!" Yoongi said, gaining the attention of the two.

Jimin smiled sheepishly. "Oh yeah, I forgot."

He immediately stood up, put Holly down on the sofa, and walked towards the kitchen.

Yoongi's eyebrows knitted in wonder. How did Jimin know where's the kitchen?

Oh yeah, it was the place where they first met.

Where he had kicked Yoongi in the crotch.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

The memory of their first kiss still lingered in Yoongi's head.

In his defense though, it had happened the previous night only. It wasn't even 24 hours yet. And now, that certain boy was here inside his house, cooking him some kind of noodles.

Yoongi gave Holly a weak scowl when the dog came trotting unto his lap, resting his small head on his paws when he settled.

"Now you've come back," Yoongi muttered, but still petted his beloved Min Holly.

Yoongi sighed, mind going back to 'their' kiss.

He was not stupid. He knew that there was this huge chance that Jimin...likes him. After all, truth always seeped out whenever one was drunk, right?

What was that quote again?

Oh yes.

In wine, there is truth.