It looked like Holly approved of Jimin.

"Here you go," Yoongi said, flopping back on his sofa.

Jimin placed Holly down on his lap, still giggling a bit. He picked up the folder and scanned it, running his fingers over the white pages.

Yoongi watched him, drinking the cold water he had brought with him on his way to the living room. Jimin's eyes slowly furrowed, and he frowned even more the further he scanned the pages.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"This is the files for the records of the new applicants in Seonchul..."

"It is."

"But...are you sure this is the files you're talking about?"

"Affirmative."

"But hyung," Jimin said with a confused voice, his adorable face turning to meet Yoongi's eyes. "This is just a record of new applicants."

"And?"

"And this is not important at all! This is not even your job! Aren't you supposed to give this to the Coordinator's Office?"

Yoongi coughed. "Well, even the slightest detail is important, Jiminie. Always remember that."

With a one scrutinizing eyebrow raised, Jimin asked Yoongi, "And what am I supposed to do with this?"

"Umm...review it."

"Review?" Jimin's said flatly, giving Yoongi a dead look.

Yoongi was a bit insulted. He was supposed to be the one who's doing all that sarcastic shit. He couldn't believe how much Jimin lacked in originality.

"Yes, Park Jimin, review."

Jimin crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes, turning his body to face Yoongi whilst making sure Holly won't fall.

"First of all, that is still the job of the Coordinator's Office. Second, reviewing this small list of names hardly falls into the category of 'important'. And lastly, I don't understand why we should do this in your house."

Yoongi scoffed at that. "Why? Is it because you'd rather go on a stupid date with Mr. Comics Face? Psh. I apologize then for ruining your plans."

"What? I don't even understand what you're saying, hyung," he said as he glared at him hotly.

"Oh really? Aren't you supposed to go out for lunch with him?" Yoongi said with a smirk as Jimin's eyes widened from being caught. Yet again.

"Okay fine! I admit, he did ask me that. But I was about to say no, anyway. I was planning to tell him that I was going to have lunch with you."

"Well, you didn't sound like you were about to deny him," Yoongi muttered to himself, looking away.

Unfortunately, his complains reached the younger's ears.

"Wait! Hyung, were you eavesdropping?"

"W-what?! Why would I even do that?!" Yoongi asked, feigning nonchalance. "Will you stop accusing your boss? I believe you still have a job that needs to be done, Secretary Park."

Jimin huffed in annoyance and proceeded to review the files inside the folder. Yoongi asked Jimin if he wanted some juice, but the younger declined with another huff.

Yoongi hid his smile as he subtly glanced at his sulking secretary.

Holly rolled unto her back, probably demanding a belly massage. The movement disturbed Jimin's concentration, but he barely cared, proceeding to give in to the dog's wished while he held out the folder using one hand.