Yoongi's nose was touching his nose.

Fuck.

He screamed.

When he did so, the older boy opened his eyes in surprise and sat up wildly.

Jimin was still screaming uncontrollably when the door opened, revealing six boys with worried faces crowding.

"What happened here?" Jin asked, voice laced with concern.

"Jimin got laid and regretted it once he realized they had forgotten to wear condoms!" Taehyung shouted cheerfully.

Jihyun was half-choking and half-laughing.

Jin's face was something to see.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!" Jin screamed at the top of his lungs.

Yoongi bolted up, eyes blinking urgently, still he had not yet really processed what was happening.

Jimin quickly stood from his bed and walked towards his Jin-hyung who was furious. His boss was about to be slaughtered in ten different ways.

"H-hyung! That's not true! N-nothing happened!" Jimin struggled to explain.

"What nothing?" Yoongi whispered, looking everywhere as if on drugs.

Jin's eyes narrowed. "Then explain to me in detail, Park Jimin, why the heck Yoongi is in your room?"

"Who's Yoongi?" Yoongi whispered dumbly again.

"I don't know... Umm...uh..." Jimin said honestly, because he really didn't know.

Jin walked past Jimin and stood in front of Yoongi, his eyes blazing. "I don't care if you're my boss' best friend and I don't care that you are actually my boss too indirectly."

"Who is Boss?" Yoongi asked, the daze from his sleep still not wearing out.

Jin rolled his eyes. "What did you do to my Jimin?"

"What did I do?" Yoongi, again, asked in confusion.

Jin looked like he was really gonna strangle Yoongi now. Good thing, Namjoon interrupted.

"I got this, babe," he said, not really noticing what he had called Jin.

Jimin saw the blush in his hyung's face.

They all watched as Namjoon slowly knelt in front of Yoongi until he was face to face with the confused and blinking Yoongi.

"Hyung..." Namjoon started. "Your bandanna collection is on fire."

"FIRE!!! EYO EYO!" Taehyung chorussed.

Yoongi blinked, then his eyes widened. "What?! Where?! Fuck, some of it are antique!" the poor boy asked in haste.

"Is there really an antique bandanna?" Jimin heard Jungkook whisper to Taehyung.

"Where are my bandanas? Where's my room? Where the fuck is my house? Where-... Where am I?"

Jimin chuckled quietly. His hyung was really cute in the mornings. There were also a few other times when Jimin had witnessed this side of Yoongi.

"Hyung, you're finally wake up," Namjoon sighed in relief.

Yoongi blinked. "Oh... Ah, shit. My head hurts. Namjoon, you know that I'm not good at being waken up suddenly. And why do you have to do that bandanna on fire shit again?"

Jin stepped in front of Yoongi's line of sight. "What did you do to my younger brother?" he demanded.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, his eyes landing on a chuckling Jihyun by the door. "I...let him bring my dog to his room?"

"Aish! Not Jihyun, I meant Jimin. What did you do to him? Why are you in his room? You did not take advantage of his weakness and innocence, did you?"

Yoongi scowled in indignation. "Hey! I'm not that kind of person. What the heck, why do you think I'm still fully clothed? And anyway, it was Jimin's fault. He was the one who dragged me into his room and insisted on...uh...cuddling."

W-wait what?!

Jimin felt his own cheeks blushing, thinking the embarrassing things that he could have done last night.

Lesson learned, Park Jimin. Do not ever ever get drunk again.

"So...you just cuddled all night until you fell asleep?" Hoseok asked, giggling.

Yoongi nodded.

"How sweet," Hoseok commented.

"How lame," Jihyun inserted.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

Jimin pressed the button for third floor.

After a few annoying teases courtesy of Jihyun and Jungkook, odd but supportive pats on the back from Taehyung and Hoseok, smirks from Namjoon, scary squinted eyes from Jin, and awkward glanced from Yoongi, Jimin had finally gotten over the embarrassment that he had caused himself.

Yoongi had told him that he could take the day off, but upon knowing that Yoongi would still go to office, Jimin stubbornly refused.

So far, the day had been great, save for what happened that morning though. He was currently bringing Yoongi his lunch since he was too busy to go out of the office and buy something himself.

Jimin stepped out of the elevator and headed directly to where Yoongi's office was. He was about to open the door when someone called his name.

"Jimin!"

Jimin turned and saw Daesuk approaching him.

"Hey."

"Hi. I've been waiting to catch you here," Daesuk said with a laugh.

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean by you've been waiting?"

"You're the secretary of the department head, right? Where else would I look for you but around Mr. Min's office?" he said with a smile.

Jimin shrugged. "But why are you looking for me?"

Daesuk awkwardly scratched his hair, his face visibly flushing. "I was just wondering if you'd like to...go out with me? Like a friendly date, I mean. If you want, we could eat lunch together right now. There's this newly-opened restaurant-"

"I'm sorry but Jimin can't accommodate your request for now," a cold voice suddenly interrupted.

Jimin jumped, startled.

Of course Park Jimin. Go ahead and chit chat with Daesuk right in front of Yoongi's office.

Aish, Jimin couldn't believe how stupid he was.

Yoongi, who was still holding the door open, gave an icy smile. "Secretary Park and I still need to assess some important files in my house. Come on, Jimin."

And with that, Yoongi took Jimin's hand and dragged him towards the elevator. The younger followed helplessly.

"Hyung, I didn't know that we needed to go to your house today. I could have just cooked there instead of buying this takeaway food," Jimin said once they were in the elevator.

"You know how to cook?" Yoongi asked, voice amused.

This made Jimin very happy since he thought they would be fighting again or something, considering that he had been caught once again. But apparently, his boss was not that pissed off. Yey.

"Only a bit. Jin-hyung taught me a few recipes so that I could fend for myself if he's away."

When they passed by the lounging area as they headed toward the exit, they saw Jungkook and Taehyung giving smoochy kisses to each other.

Ugh. Gross.

Jimin thought.

===================
Namjin is <3
Taekook is <3
Yoonmin is <3
Hobi is <3
POME x Bangtan is <3

IMPORTANT: Nxt chapt is a continuation of this, so don't be confused. I love you.