Yoongi laughed and lifted the dog up a bit so Jihyun could properly pet him.

Jihyun glanced at Jimin before saying, "I'm really sorry for interrupting your eye-fucking but the dog is too cute. I need to rescue him from being sandwiched by your undeniable sexual tension."

Jimin gasped at this, just as Yoongi chuckled. "Park Jihyun! Where in the world did you learn those words?!"

"Jungkook taught me!" he accused.

Jungkook scowled at his best friend, then pointed at Taehyung. "It was Taehyung who taught me!"

"I'm still older than you, brat!" Taehyung defended, but still continued, "I got it from Namjoon-hyung!"

Namjoon blinked and then turned to Jin, who gave him a threatening glare.

"Say that I was the one who taught you and I'll bury this fork into your eyes!" Jin threatened.

Poor Namjoon swallowed in fear. "W-well then, Yoongi-hyung was the one who taught me!"

Yoongi's face scrunched up in disgust. "It was Jiminie who taught me those words," he accused, smirking at Jimin.

Jimin's face was the painting of indignation. "That's an absolute lie!"

Jihyun stuck his tongue out at him. "And you're the one who reprimanded me even though you're the root of all this crime!"

Yoongi laughed as he handed the dog to Jihyun and entered the house.

Ahem, should Jimin mention that Yoongi gave him a subtle smile when he passed by him?

Jimin couldn't help but smile back widely. He's not really sure but maybe he and Yoongi were already okay. Hopefully.

"The dog is so cute," Jin said while handing Yoongi a cupcake.

Yoongi smiled, pride clear in his eyes. "His name is Holly."

"Holly!" Jihyun exclaimed. The door barked back happily.

Jimin went to join the fun. He sat beside Hoseok, who had Holly on his lap, and ran his fingers through the soft brown fur of the dog.

Holly seemed to enjoy the attention and even laid on his back with his paws in the air, asking for a belly massage. Jihyun and Taehyung giggled at this, granting the dog's wish.

The karaoke was long forgotten.

Jin was grumpy because he couldn't play with Holly yet since he's still cooking something.

Namjoon went to help Jin.

Hoseok and Taehyung kept on talking about tales of Holly that they had witnessed.

Jihyun was embarrassingly squealing like a girl without even knowing it.

Jungkook was torn between petting Holly and getting jealous with the attention Holly got from Taehyung.

Yoongi was just sitting on the sofa, eating cupcake, and watching the lot of them huddle over his pet dog.

As Jimin laughed on one of the stories of Hoseok in which there was a time when Holly was found by his grumpy owner inside the mailbox, there was a nagging thought in his mind that Holly really looked familiar for some reason.

Jimin stared some more.

He's also painfully aware of Yoongi's presence.

"I finally finished it!" Jin announced happily as he placed the plates of chicken wings and lamb skewers on the small table in front of the couch.