Jin pretended that he did not hear anything.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

Taehyung yawned and shifted a bit. He and Jungkook were on the couch of Taehyung's office, his head was laid on Jungkook's chest while his limbs wrapped around the younger's body.

"What time is it?" Taehyung asked sleepily.

"Five thirty," Jungkook answered, gently caressing the older boy's silky hair.

"Mmm, five thirty... Five thirty..." And as if suddenly burned, Taehyung abruptly sat up and scrambled to stand.

As Jungkook stared at a wide-eyed Taehyung, he couldn't help but worry.

"What's wrong?"

"I have an appointment! Two hours ago! I can't believe I forgot about it," he said, panicked eyes now gone only to be replaced by a pout.

Jungkook pulled him back to the couch and hugged him from the side. "It's alright. Just reschedule that appointment and say that you're not feeling well or something."

Taehyung laughed and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "I can't believe that a high school student is teaching me how to lie."

"First of all, I might be a high school student but we're only two years apart," Jungkook defended, voice all serious.

Taehyung just laughed even more. "Stop grumbling because this is all your fault."

"You're the one who wanted to cuddle, not me," Jungkook pointed out.

Taehyung scrunched up his face as he contemplated the younger's words. "This is actually Jiminie's fault. He looked so adorable sticking out his tongue at Yoongi-hyung that he reminded me of cuddling."

"So like...you wanted to cuddle with Jimin-hyung?" Jungkook carefully asked, trying hard to ignore the jealousy he was feeling.

"No, not really. He only reminded me of cuddling. But if he did offer, then why not? He's like my long lost twin after all."

Jungkook smiled as the unwelcome bitter feeling slowly faded away. "Tae, how many times do I have to say that it doesn't mean you and Jimin-hyung are both 95-liners, you're already twins."

"Shut up, Kookie. Stop moving too much, I can't cuddle properly with you like that."

And with that, Taehyung positioned himself again on the couch and buried his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

The younger boy took that chance to study Taehyung's face. They had been hanging out almost everyday now and it felt like he had known Taehyung for a long time already.

He had learned to appreciate Tae beyond his looks. The guy was simply adorable despite being two years older than Jungkook. Jungkook also quickly realized that he had a huge part in his heart that just simply adored all of Taehyung's odd quirks.

He's just so...sincere, pure, cheerful, that if you just squint a little and try to imagine a pair of wings and a halo, you'd see a legit angel standing in front of you.

He had thought of three weeks before asking Taehyung out, and it still was two weeks and half.

The problem there though, Jungkook couldn't wait anymore.