Chapter 3 Confession

Yuya for one was really confused at what happened, first her friend/crush came to school late and told her a weird story than all of a sudden her brothers started to act weird. Finally her three older brothers got beaten up by her friend when Yugo called Yuuta a kid. Yuya could only sigh as she walked into her home and watched as her older brothers tried to recover from their beating. She walked all the way to her room and close her door as she got changed.

Unknown to her Yuto,Yugo,and Yuri were filled with rage well mostly Yuri and Yugo as Yuto was just ticked off. They had gotten themselves beaten by a kid younger than them which really ticked the three of them off.

" Why don't we go find that little punk and just kill him" Yuri asked his two brothers with anger

" If we do that we be charged with murder and besides Yugo here can't get away with Murder" Yuto pointed out

" True he can't" Yuri agreed with his brother

" Hey! I can too get away with murder!" Yugo yelled at Yuto and Yuri

" We all know you can't so just shut up " Yuri retorted

Yugo started to mumble insults at Yuri as Yuto got up and helped his two other brothers up as well. Now that they were all up the three of them needed a plan to keep that boy away from Yuya. They thought for awhile until Yugo had came up with an idea. He suggested that they take Yuya out of School and home school her, that way she wouldn't be near any boy other than themselves and it would keep that boy she likes away from her. Yuto and Yuri had agreed with Yugo plan.

" Here I thought you were the stupid one, guess I was wrong than" Yuri told Yugo

" Yep!.....wait a minute WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THOUGHT I WAS STUPID?" Yugo once again yelled at his brother

" You two stop fighting, we'll go to Yuya school and take her out right now so let's not waste anytime alright?" Yuto suggested as Yuri and Yugo nodded in agreement.

As Yuto,Yugo,and Yuri headed out to go to Yuya school a certain someone was in her room thinking about things.

" Should I tell him? Or should I keep it a secret?" Yuya mumbled while pacing around her room as she couldn't decide on ether to tell her childhood friend Yuuta about her secret or to keep shut about it. Yuya loved her father and all but it was really hard to keep her secret these days as she's been having trouble.

You see whenever she's around Yuuta Yuya can't help but daydream about him which puts her in very embarrassing moments with the boy. Although Yuuta is very dense when it comes to a girls feeling as Yuya remembers back when they were younger one of their classmates had told Yuuta she liked him. Of course with Yuuta being dense he thought the girl was trying to become his friend so he friend zone the girl without even knowing it. There were three major problems if she did tell Yuuta she was a girl.

One, She would be disrespecting her father's wishes and would be shaming him as a result which she didn't want to do. Two, If Yuuta weren't calm about it he could possibly tell everyone he knows about her and if it spreads she would be in a giant mess. Finally three, her brothers would possibly try and hit on her since Yuya is only their step sibling so it wouldn't matter if they tried anything since they aren't blood related siblings. Yuya had some problems with this as she only saw them as her brothers and nothing more. But back at the task at hand, should she tell her crush/friend her secret. Yuya let out a groan as she laid on her bed wishing that this choice of hers wasn't so difficult.

" I wonder what Dad would tell me if I told him this" Yuya asked herself as she stared at her bedroom ceiling.

He would tell her to follow her instincts or something but wondered if he would really say that to her. He could maybe even tell her to stop thinking about it or maybe even ban her from seeing Yuuta if he was still alive. Yuya stared at her ceiling a little bit longer as she finally knew what to do. It was a risky move but hey nothing ventured nothing gained. She picked up her cellphone and texted Yuuta to come meet with her at the nearby park. There she could tell him her secret and her feelings for him. There are two possible endings that could happen just like in a dating game, her love would ether accept her feelings and secret and become her boyfriend. Or he would reject her and never see Yuya again. It was a 50 50 chance and she had to take it, sooner or later Yuuta would find out Yuya was a girl so why not tell him now?

As Yuya got dressed to male her look like a boy she also kept some of her girly appearances, for one like her long hair but not too long as she doesn't want anyone else to know and question her about her hair. Another was that of her body shape as it could be clear that was the body of a girl. When she finished Yuya had gotten a text back from Yuuta saying he meet her there. She smiled took her phone and headed out, Yuya was about to say goodbye to her brothers but saw they weren't home. Shrugging to herself she left her home and walked all the way to the park in hopes this would be the best decision of her life or it could be the worst decision of her life.

With the Yu Brothers

Yugo,Yuri, and Yuto were walking home from Yuya school as they had signed the paperwork to get Yuya out of school so they may homeschool her. Yugo was smiling happily with Yuto while Yuri was just grinning to himself as he remembered what Yuya body looked like. ( jeez he's a creep)

Yuto opened the door to their home and walked in as he called out for Yuya but didn't get an answer. Yuto called Yuya name again but once more he didn't get an answer. Yugo had looked down and saw that her shoes were missing and went to go tell Yuri and Yuto. Both brothers saw this as well and knew this could only mean one thing.

" She's going over to that kid!" Yugo once more yelling out

" Stop yelling!" Yuri yelled at Yugo having enough of Yugo yelling for one day

" We got to find her quickly before she finds that boy, all three of us should split up so we'll be able to find her faster." Yuto said with Yugo and Yuri agreeing with him as all three Yu brothers ran out the door.

With Yuya

Yuya was waiting in the park for Yuuta to come, she began to get real nervous as her dark thoughts were getting powerful. Her fear of rejection might become a reality, Yuya could see it now Yuuta rejecting her because of how weird it was for her to lie about her gender. Than he leave saying he didn't want to see her again, this thought saddened her but Yuya had to at least try!

" Oi Yuya what is it that you need for us to meet in the park?" Yuuta asked his friend walking up to her

Yuya took a deep breath and let it out as she stared at Yuuta with a determine expression " Yuuta there is something I have been meaning to tell you "

" Alright what is it?"

" I'm .....I-I-I'm a"

" Your a what?"

" I-I-I-I'm a.....I''M A GIRL!!!!!!!" Yuya yelled with all her might

To be continued

A/N: well it's been like months since I last updated this book. I am sorry like really sorry, been busy with school since I was failing and one of my books needed most of my attention. Sorry again for the really late update and sorry if this was too short of a chapter for you people.

Well I hope you peeps enjoyed this and I promise the next chapter will come out sooner and longer. See ya