Dipper the stalker

*Mabel's dream*

Bill: Hey, Shooting Star...
Mabel: Huh?
She turned beside to see Bill.
Mabel: Hm... this place looks colourful than usual...
There was the background that look like the inside of the Mystery Shack.
Bill: Well, plain darkness is pretty boring...
Mabel chuckled.
Mabel: Since when do you like colours?
Bill: Well... since you came to Gravity Falls, you brought colour to this town with your 'happy go lucky' attitude.
Mabel: I never notice that...
Bill: Hehe, humans can't sense this 'colour' I'm talking about. Anyways just here to remind you of our little date later and you should wake up by now.
He said it with ease and disappeared like he usually does. Mabel shrugged and try to make her mind to wake up.

*after waking up*

Mabel check the clock. It was about 10 a.m.
"Wow...I slept quite long." She though herself and check her brothers bed. It was empty.
Mabel: Oh well...
She brushed her teeth and put on her favourite sweater. She went down to get breakfast. Her Grunkel was drinking a cup of coffee while reading the newspaper and Dipper was eating cereal while reading some random book he found.

Mabel: Good morning Grunkel Stan and Dipstick.
Dipper: Don't call me that.
He rolled his eyes and continued doing what he was doing.
Grunkel Stan: Good morning...
Not taking his eyes of the newspaper.
Mabel pour herself some cereal and milk.
Mabel: I'm going out later.
Grunkel Stan: Where to?
Dipper: Please don't tell me the forest... by the way, what were you doing there for hours yesterday?
Mabel: Uh... I'm just going to explore the forest and yesterday I uhh... was bird watching.
Dipper raised his eyebrows, Mabel was acting suspicious.
Dipper: Sure.... if you say so.
Mabel didn't really cared. After breakfast she went to the forest but she didn't notice Dipper was stalking on her.

*in the forest*

Bill was waiting for her in the forest with open arms.
Bill: Mabel!
Mabel: Bill!
They hugged each other and Bill peaked on Mabel's lips. Mabel blush. Next to a thick tree, Dipper was watching in horror. "OMG..." He whisper to himself. Usually, Bill would have heard that but he was to detracted by Mabel. Dipper watched Bill flirt with his sister and his sister gently punch Bill on the stomach jokingly.

Dipper had enough of it and just ran back to the Mystery Shack. Dipper fell to the floor after he closed the door.

Dipper: This can't be happening...
He said it in horror. The truth was to terrifying for him to accept. "My sister and a demon... in a romantic relationship.." he said to himself and was wondering what to do.

*evening*

Mabel came back home satisfied. He heart was fluttering and her eyes can totally project she is in love. Bill even promised her he won't destroy the world as long as she lives.

Mabel: Hihi...
Dipper: Welcome home... Mabel....
Dipper expression was totally dark.
Mabel: Oh... hey Dipper! You ok?
Dipper: What are you doing with a demon!?
Mabel: Uh... I don't know what your talking about.
Dipper: Don't play dumb with me Mabel!
Mabel: Ok..ok I confess... I love Bill...
She didn't think this would happen so early.
Dipper: What are you thinking he is a demon!
He highlighted the word 'demon'
Mabel: But he promised he won't destroy the world!
Dipper: He will! Sooner or later!
Mabel: As long as I live, he won't do it.
Dipper: And your going to believe him?
Mabel: Yes, I am.
She said confidently.
Dipper: I hope you made the right choice...
Knowing he can't stop her, he gave up trying.
Mabel: Thank you...

After an hour or two, they put Mabel's relationship with Bill aside and went on with their sibling stuff .