24 | Promise Rings

Start from the beginning

"I know." She replies. "But I'm not showing you my boobs over FaceTime. Or through texts." Sighing, I run my fingers through my hair.

"I'll-"

"Good night, Ross." She says, giving me a small smile.

"But-"

"I love you." Sighing again, I give her a small smile.

"I love you, too." I whisper. "Sleep good." She gives me a small nod before hanging up.

| December 25th |

"How was Christmas?" She asks me, yawning.

"It was awesome." I whisper. "The B siblings chipped in and got me and my siblings a new control panel for our studio, which was super sweet of them. The G siblings all chipped in and got us a new amp for Riker's bass, considering we blew our tour amp last tour..." I trail off. "And my parents just bought all my siblings and me a new laptop each and underwear..." Laura laughs a little. "What about you?" I ask.

"My mom and dad got me two tickets for Maroon Five in April, so guess who the second ticket it for?" She asks, smirking.

"I wanna say me, but I feel like that wouldn't be right." I reply.

"Why wouldn't that be right?" She asks me, furrowing her eyebrows. "Of course it's you. They literally made sure to put your name in all caps on the card they came in." Chuckling, I shake my head.

"Tell them I say thanks." I say. "And hell yes, Maroon Five, fucking talented men." I add. Laura rolls her eyes and continues to speak.

"My aunt just gave me a big check that's suppose to go towards buying a house, which I told her I live with you so I don't know what I'll use it for, but it's money so... oh, and my niece made me a pretty picture of me and her, and then my nephew kissed my cheek, considering he's a little young to do stuff." She says, shrugging her shoulders.

"When's your flight tomorrow?" I ask, looking at the clock. It was almost midnight here, so it had to be close to two o'clock in New York.

"Eight am. I'll land around elevenish your time." She replies, rubbing her eyes under her glasses. "Oh, and guess what?"

"Hmm?"

"As of this afternoon, your girlfriend is on her period." My eyes widen. "And they last about a week so... you won't be getting lucky until the new year, big guy." I groan, loudly.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I slightly shout.

"Sorry." She whispers. "But that doesn't mean I can't do stuff to you." She whispers. I raise my eyebrows. She chuckles a little and rolls her eyes. "Goodnight, Ross." She says.

"Night. I love you."

"I love you, too." She hangs up first, and I let out a groan once I shut my laptop. Haven't had sex in two weeks... I can last another one, right?

| December 26th |

"Love, I'm telling you, if anyone is annoying you or pestering you or making you uncomfortable, we can go back to the hotel and-" Laura cuts me off my pulling my head down and smashing her lips onto me. Smiling, I gladly kiss back and put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to my body. Oh how I missed her and her fucking lips.