Treat Me Like A Lady, F**ck Me Like A Whore

Start from the beginning

"Oh no you don't. You will see my dress when we get to the destination." I said smacking his hand away.

I hugged Rayne goodbye and made my way towards the door with Prince following me.

"Bye you two! Get yourself some dick tonight girl!" Rayne yelled.

I flipped her off before slamming the door shut. I looked at Prince who was cracking up.

"I know you told her what happened. She told me that you said something." Prince said grinning.

"Well I wasn't going to hide it from her. She said that you have me sprung." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well do I?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Yeah you do." I said giving him a small smile.

The ride to the restaurant went super well. We talked and cracked jokes and I had to admit, Prince was looking all kinds of delicious tonight and I just wanted to rip off of his clothes and ride him as if he was a stallion. When we arrived to our destination and was seated, I decided to take off my coat. Prince's reaction to my dress was priceless. If only he knew the surprise I had underneath the dress.

"Wow Cass I love the dress. You look stunning." Prince said looking at me.

"You're just saying that because my tits are out." I said raising an eyebrow.

"No I really do mean it but I have to say that I have a strong urge to just bend you over this table and fuck you." Prince said in a low sexy voice.

"Well if you play your cards right you just might get to see what's underneath this dress." I said winking.

Dinner could not go fast enough. Other than flirting and whispering dirty things in each other's ears, Prince was quite the gentleman. He treated me like a lady and made sure that I was having a great time. After dinner we decided to drive up to a spot that we used to go to when we were teenagers and it had the best view of downtown Minneapolis. We both got out of the car and leaned against the hood of Prince's car.

"I forgot how gorgeous it is out here. I think the last time I was here was when you and I came up the night before I left." I said scooting close to Prince and putting my head on his shoulder.

"It was. Cass when you moved to California, my heart broke. All the letters and phone calls just made me want to see your face. When I saw your face that night at the concert, I was so happy to see you. I missed you so much." Prince said kissing the side of my head.

"I missed you too and I'm glad I'm back." I said lifting my head up.

Prince and I looked at each other for a split second before he crashed his lips into mine. As our tongues battled for dominance, I felt Prince push me back so I laid down on the hood. I raised my leg up so he could push up my dress and see the surprise that I had for him.

"Not wearing any panties I see. And you're already wet" Prince whispered in my ear as he took one of his fingers and ran it up and down my slit.

"Well I didn't want visible panty lines so I just went commando." I whispered.

I felt Prince open my legs wider and I looked up to see him smirk at me before he put his face in between my legs and proceeded to eat me out. Part of me was scared that we would get caught, but the other part of me could care less. This man was making me feel good. I felt my legs start to shake as I was reaching my orgasm. I felt Prince stop and the cool breeze made me shiver. I looked up to see Prince undoing his pants and was not shocked to see that he wasn't wearing underwear either. I watched him inch close to me and my heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to pop out of my chest.

"Prince are you just going to stand there or are you going to fuck me?" I asked him

He didn't say a word. He just rammed himself into me and started pumping himself into me as if it was the end of the world. He was going so fast I thought my body was going to split in half.

"Fuck mama you're tight." He groaned.

"Yes daddy give me all of your cock." I moaned loudly.

He stopped for a moment and pulled out. I was about to protest when he flipped me over and proceeded to fuck me from behind. Prince really was a freak and I loved every minute of it. A few minutes later we both reached our peak. We looked at each other and smiled. I didn't know what we were, but in this moment, there was no place I would rather be than with him.

After we cleaned up and calmed ourselves down, we headed home. I reached over and grabbed Prince's free hand and held it. He gave me a quick smile and shifted his focus back on the road. A few moments later we arrived back to my apartment. I wrapped my arms around him and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you for tonight. I had a really great time." I said smiling.

"You're welcome. I had a great time too. I'll talk to you tomorrow ok?" Prince asked.

"Ok. Night hun." I replied before kissing him quickly and entering my apartment.

When I closed the door I saw that Rayne was still up and was watching some dumb movie.

"Rayne it's almost midnight. You didn't have to wait up for me." I said hugging her.

"I know but I wanted to know how your date went." She said looking at me.

"Well dinner went great and then we went to our old hang out spot and talked." I said taking off of my heels.

"Just talked?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ok we fucked on the hood of his car too." I said holding a hand up to cover my mouth

"Tsk tsk Cassia Noelle Stephens I can't believe you. Prince is turning you into a freak." She laughed and shaking her head as she got up to go to bed.

"Goodnight!" I yelled. I turned off the TV and got the strength to carry myself to bed. The soreness that I knew that was going to come in the morning was going to be worth it.

As I collapsed into bed I couldn't help but want Prince to lie down next to me. I ended grabbing a few blankets and rolled them up and cuddled them as I drifted off to sleep.