Scarlet Twelve

Everyone stayed at the hospital with Wolf and me for a couple hours but they left when they realized how tired I was. Michelle was already a couple hours old and it still didn't feel real that she was here and that Wolf and I are parents.

"She smiled at me!" Wolf yelled quietly as he held Michelle, she had her little hand wrapped around his finger and I could tell that he was melting on the inside.

"I want to see her first smile!" I said and leaned over to look at her, she was sleeping peacefully in Wolf's arms with a little grin on her face.

"Scarlet she's beautiful," Wolf whispered and smiled at me softly. "I'm so proud to call you both my girls- my pack."

"She looks like you," I said and smiled at him, she did look like him, she had his nose, his eyes, and his smile. "Can you sit with me?" I asked and moved over to the edge of the hospital bed.

"Are you sure?" He asked and stood up slowly, he held Michelle so tightly like he didn't trust himself.

"Yes!" I said kinda loudly and got scared I woke up Michelle but she didn't even flinch. "I miss being in your arms."

"I miss holding you." He told me softly. He handed me, Michelle, well he sat down.

I took Michelle into my arms and smiled down at her, she was so perfect! Her little eyes opened when I took her, she looked up at me and that was it, my eyes will with tears. Wolf cuddled on the bed next to me and I laid my head on his chest, tears falling down my face.

"Don't cry." He said and kissed my head. He put his arm around me and his other underneath mine that was holding Michelle. "She's here and she's healthy."

"I know, it's just crazy," I whispered and cuddled my head into his chest. "She's actually ours."

"I know it's crazy but it's a happy crazy." He said and held me tighter. "You know now that's she's here I can't imagine life without her."

"I know how you feel," I whispered. I looked away from Michelle and up at Wolf. "Hey, I have a question."

I completely forgot that he was supposed to either kill someone or be killed this morning.

"What's up?" He asked me confused.

"What happened to the fight this morning," I asked him.

"I'll tell you when we get home." He said and smiled.

"Fine," I said, I was too tired to fight about it. "Just promise me we don't have a dead body in a living room."

"I promise." He said and kissed my forehead. "Anyways I would put it in the basement, not the living room."