Chapter 8 The funeral and New beginnings

It's been 3 months after the wedding and Kenny only has very little time left. He and kelly were basically living in the hospital because the doctors needed to keep an eye on him. In the last chapter we met Beyonce's little sister Solange we get to know her a little better in this chapter and Michelle gets to know Liam her new cute intern. Also we get to meet a few new people.

Kelly was at the hospital at Kenny's bedside he was sure to be gone in a few days or hours. She's very sad and worried but she couldn't think about her self. Kenny was awake but asleep. She took his hand and held it "Kelly" he whispered. She looked at him "Yes" she asked "I love you I always will" he said softly "I know" kelly nodded "And our baby will know that too" she added "I hope so" he said and he closed his eyes "Kenny?" she asked he opened his eyes a little "I love you" he repeated and shut his eyes again his hand grip got looser, she let go of his hand and knew he was gone.

Two days later the funeral, Kenny's funeral was beautiful kelly had set it up the way he had wanted it to be, everyone Kenny knew and who knew of him were there.

After the funeral kelly was in front of the church as people came by to give their condolences, bey and Michelle also Solange came up to kelly "you okay?" Michelle asked kelly forced a smile and said " yea I guess I'm okay" "Kenny wouldn't want you to be sad" Beyonce said "I know" kelly nodded in agreement.

The rest of the day kelly spent at Beyonce's house she couldn't go back to her apartment because it will remind her of him, she sat on the couch and just thought of him she quietly cried and Beyonce came up to her and comforted her.

So the next few days kelly didn't go to work but she had to this man really wanted to buy a house she met up with the potential house buyer, the man was scrawny bit tall. "hi nice to meet you" he said and they shook hands "you too" she said "so I hear you want to buy this house" she said "yea" he nodded "what do you like about the house" she asked "its nice" he said "thats it" she said "yeah pretty much" he said "so why are you buying it do you have a family?" she asked "no its just me and my brother shawn" he said "Where is he?" she asked "He's with his girlfriend" he said kelly nodded "So do you have a family" he asked noticing that she was pregnant. "I see your pregnant am I to late" he said kelly smiled and looked down "No your just in time"she said but she didn't mean to say that "oh where are my manners what is you're name again" he asked "kelly and yours" kelly asked "Marlon " he said "Marlon Wayans" he added "well Marlon you seem very nice maybe I'll lower the price" she said "well if lower the price I'll be extra nice to you " he said "Well if you come back to my office I'll give you the house today" she said "let's go" he said.

So at the firm Beyonce did not come in that day she was sick so Michelle had to work double time she was working at her desk even on her lunch break. "You know you can go" Liam said as he walked up to her desk "I know it's just I have a lot of work to do" Michelle said "can I help" he asked "yeah hand me that file on Beyonce's desk"she demanded he nodded his head and grabbed the yellow file on her desk and quickly handed it to Michelle "anything else" he asked "no you can go"she said "really" he asked "yeah I got most if the work done so I'll see you tomorrow" Michelle said "but I want to stay and help" he said "fine you can stay" Michelle said "yes" he said and sat by Michelle a few hours later Liam was half way asleep on her shoulder "Liam wake up" she shook him" huh" he asked "its time to go" she said as she stood up "oh it is he asked "yes" Michelle said in a duh attitude "okay" he quickly shot up out of his chair and put on jacket "well I'll see you tomorrow" she said he hugged her and they pecked each other lips "oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" he said as he stepped back "no it okay" Michelle said "no its not I'm with someone" he said "of course you are every man I like or think I like have another women in their life always" she said loudly "you like me" he asks "that is not the point" she said and walked quickly out of the building.

Beyonce was sick in bed and being taken care of by her mother and her sister who were getting a little annoyed by Beyonce's mean sick attitude "Where my orange juice!" Beyonce shouted from her bed "I'm coming" Solange hollered. Back as she was walking up stairs "It's about time" bey said "It's only been 3 minutes" Solo reminded her as she handed her the glass of juice bey took one sip of it and made a face as she set it on the nightstand "What's wrong with it" Solange asked "its sour" bey said "bey its fine' Solange said "no its not" bey said "oh what do you know" Solange said as she crossed her arms "how to make orange juice" bey said Solange gasped and walked away "mom you deal with her rude ass!" Solange yelled as she walked down the stairs Tina chuckled at her daughter as was making bey some soup.