lxxvi. facetime

INSTAGRAM
lxxvi. FACETIME

friday, 10th march 2017
katie fellows

i don't want to answer his facetime call, he'll just continue our conversation from nearly a week ago. given my week in school, i really don't feel like talking about it.

if i don't answer his call though, he'll just question me when he gets here and sees me tomorrow.

finally deciding, i answer his facetime call. his face pops up and instantly a smile comes on his face.

"i thought you were gonna ignore me." he pouts.

"no. i've just had a hard week, that's all." i sigh.

"do you wanna talk about it?" he asks, concern now shown over his face.

"it's nothing i haven't gotten used to, it's fine." i forcefully smile.

"don't worry, you have the weekend with me now." he grins.

"i know, you've been doing well. i'm so proud of you." i grin.

"thank you darling," he smiles wide "i can't wait to cuddle with you and just relax. i love doing things like this but it gets so tiring for me."

"don't worry, we can just stay in bed all weekend."

he smiles. "as long as you're with me i'm fine with that."

i roll my eyes. "of course i will be, dummy."

"good." he smiles.

"pizza delivery!!" i hear as someone bursts through my door. adam grins, holding two pizza boxes and a carrier bag on his arm.

i laugh. "you look so stupid. you couldn't be a pizza guy even if you tried."

"yeah well i know that, i just wanted to cheer you up after your week of everyone being-"

"annoying shits." i cut off. "they were all being annoying on purpose i swear." i groan, giving adam a glare that shawn doesn't see.

"you can tell me all about it tomorrow, i'll leave you to it because you seem busy." he smiles.

"no, it's only adam." i shrug.

"still, i've got to finish packing still. andrew will shout if i don't hurry up." he rolls his eyes playfully. "besides it's your fault anyway, i could be going home now but here i am coming to visit you before i go home."

i pout. "rude. you can just go home then."

"i'm only joking darling, i love coming to visit you." he smiles.

"yeah well, you should just got home and rest instead." i say, pretending to be serious.

"katie don't be like this. i want to come and see you, i just want to spend my weekend cuddling with you before you have to go back to school on monday."

"you can come and visit me after you've been with your family and rested. i'm not going to die if i don't see you." i say.

"yeah but i'll be with my family for a while because i haven't seen them in just over three months."

"and that's fine, you've seen me enough. i'm not going to die shawn."

"fine," he grumbles "i'll get andrew to cancel the flight and to go straight home."

i laugh. "i'm only joking!"

"yeah well maybe i'm not." he mumbles.

"fine, go home and see your family. they mean more to you." i shrug.

"okay. i'll see you soon."

i smile, hanging up.

"was he being serious?" adam asks as i place my phone down.

i shrug. "don't know. it doesn't bother me if he doesn't come anyway."

it does.