Chapter 6- gentle angels

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm thinking maybe I should've bought the permanent spray paint." Dean muttered then his face grew into an evil twisted sort of a smile. "oh wait, I did!"

"Wait what?" I suddenly bursted out.

"It's permanent." Dean shrugged. "Its what you deserve."

"Now what am I supposed to do?"

"That is not my problem." Dean, Joe and I said at the same time.

After a while, Sawyer's parents came home and called both Dean and I's parents.

"You should really take care of your children better." His mom had said.

"Maybe you should take care of yours. after all, Sawyer started it by drawing on our faces with permanent sharpies." I snapped back.

"Be nice." My dad warned me squeezing my arm.

"I only speak the truth!" I shouted before sitting back in my chair.

"I'm disappointed in you Dean, how could you do such a thing?" His mom said. His parents looked so strict, it was like if he wasn't the best in his school at absolutely everything, they would kick him out.

"Sorry Mrs Trig but it was my fault, I influenced him." I said trying to get all the attention off of him. He had never seemed more small.

"Then stop hanging around him, you're probably just another fling he has. You'll be gone soon enough, just like the rest."

She did not just go there.

I was about to stand up and yell at her but my dad sat me back down and calmly said,

"I assure you my daughter isn't someone who would have a fling. She is much better than a slut. Besides, it sounds like your son is the one with the problems. All they did was a harmless prank, there is no need to throw insults at my daughter." There was such certainty that both his parents shut their mouth.

"Sorry to bother you. I assure it won't happen again." my dad turned to Sawyer's parents.

"It's okay. Just keep your daughter on a tight leash."

On the way back, my dad was silent but I could tell he wasn't even close to being angry.

"'Keep your daughter on a tight leash'" he mocked. "That prank was amazing! I can't believe we never did it to your brother!"

"I have to show you the video. I'll show you when we Skype James."

"That kid, Dean, his parents were horrible. I feel bad for him, he has to live with them."

"I know, these times are the times when I realise how great you are." I faked a smile at him. He chuckled and soon enough we were back in our mouse house.

Are you in trouble?

I texted Dean to make sure I hadn't gotten him in trouble too much.

Not really, I am just grounded from football training.

That's soccer right?

Yeah, at least they didn't make me stop rugby training, you should come along some time to see how sweaty and hot I become ;)

Maybe I will go, but not to see you. I want to see the rest of the guys, I'm sure they get even hotter

How dare you say that? My feelings! (!)

I'm surprised you can still have your phone.

It wasn't easy. I had to persuade them that I deserved to keep it. BTW can I get the video you recorded? I want to post it on FB.