Part 5: Hold Me

You awoke to Kakashi playing with your hair. You rolled over and met his gaze. "What time is it?" you asked.

"It's three o'clock in the morning." Kakashi responded with a sweet smile.

"Really?" you asked shocked.  You couldn't believe it was only 3am. You were pretty sleepy still though. "Why are you awake?"

"I just couldn't sleep. I've had a lot on my mind." Kakashi responded.

"What has been on your mind?" you questioned.

Kakashi looked down. His face wasn't harsh or upset. He had a very soft look. "Oh nothing, Y/N."

You just stared into his eyes.  You seemed to get so lost so quickly. You knew you were probably being creepy, but you just couldn't help it. Kakashi was doing the same to you, so it must not have been that bad.

Out of nowhere, you felt a warm kiss  on your lips.  It was brief, very brief. You wanted more, but we're too afraid to act.

"I'm sorry..." Kakashi whispered.

"No, Kakashi. Don't be sorry. " you said as you leaned in closer for another kiss. He put his arm around you and pulled you closer while the two of you kissed passionately. Butterflies filled your stomach, and it felt like the kissed lasted for ages. Eventually you both had to pull away to breathe.

"Kakashi.. " you began.

"Yes, dear?" Kakashi responded.

"Will you please hold me?" you asked.

"Of course." he said as he pulled you onto his chest, and you both fell asleep.