Shaky Hands

" I.. Uh"
"What is it?"
"Uh"
"Alert. I don't have all day"
"I like you"
"Well, I like you too. You didn't have to come all the way up here to interrupt me."
"I like you ...a lot ."
"Hm? What do you mean?"
"I ... "Like you" like you."
"We aren't children. You mean you have a ...?"
"A high-maintenance set of romantic feelings? Yes!"

Armin recalled the conversation as his lips regained feeling, numb from the shock of kissing Erwin.

"Wait... you like me, also?"
"I-in all honestly, I've liked you for a while"
"So you're ...?"
"Bisexual , if anybody asks, but I ... Prefer men."
"A-ah."

A warm smile was exchanged between them, as phantom kisses turned to real-life , hot and content. Touches faint and light turn seductive and dark and deep violet contact and colored voices. A technicolor picture of actions, reactions as loving became lovemaking .

Knock,knock,knock.

"What is it?" Erwin called, face having been in the warm crook of Armin's neck
"Are you free?"
"I'm in the middle of something !"
" and you had to lock the door to do it?"
"Eem ..."he flushed deeply, looking at armin , whose demeanor was becoming more giggly by the minute.

" I can come back." The man said quietly.
"Please"
"I'm sorry to bother you" he walked away slowly, footfalls light and barely heard.

Armin's laughter broke the silence. It was a genuine, shrieks-eye teary laughing  that shook the younger to his bones.
"What so funny?"
  "It's just" he took in a deep breath "you're so cute. You get all flustered when confronted!"
"No I don't "
"Not in combat, but when addressed on personal issues, you flush to your ears!"

Erwin looked away genuinely embarrassed.

"Awh,hon, I didn't mean it like that. I think it's charming! The fact that  you can be emotional around your crew but still keep your cool through stressful situations."  Armin leaned in, " May I kiss you?"

" Why would you think to ask?" He kissed Armin validating his request.

" I like asking." Another kiss, mouths parting ways I open the contact.

"Why?"  Smeck. Smooch
"Maybe you wouldn't want to." Smooch
"But I do."
"I know that now." He pulled away to breathe
"Well, then I'll ask. Do you want to have sex?"
"U-uh"
"What is it?" A pause.  Tick,tick,tock.
"I don't want to go that far, I mean... penetration. I-I'd be willing to have you climax with my hands"
"Is that what you want?"
"What do you mean?"
"Me using my hands on you"
"That'd be wonderful."
(To be continued)

.