"You a kidnapper? No. And how exactly did you get time wit the Prince?" Gong asked, his curiosity aroused.

"I was putting Rin's bags away when I was yanked into the carriage. Turns out the Prince was using it as a hiding place. Rin nearly discovered him in there, so Yuto took to the driver's seat and took off." Yuya explained. Gong raised an eyebrow and smiled wickedly.

"Yuto? You can call him by just his name? Did you two fall in love?" Gong teased. Yuya's eyes widened and a hot blush stole across his face. He sat straight up and clamped his hands over Gong's mouth.

"Please don't tell anyone! Rin will have me whipped if she finds out!" Yuya cried. Gong's eyes widened and he pulled his hands from his mouth.

"Holy crap.. You two did fall in love..." Gong said in awe. Yuya looked away. It was then that Gong noticed the bracelet shining on Yuya's wrist. His sleeve had rolled up a little when he had grabbed Yuya's wrists. Yuya said him staring and yanked his hands away, shoving his sleeve back down.

"Please don't tell." Yuya repeated. Gong nodded.

"You know I would never. Yuya... Do you really love him?" Yuya turned to look at Gong again and there was no mistaking the shine in his eyes.

"Yes, I really do. And I hope one day he finds me again, like he said he would, and takes me away from his awful place. And I'll take you and Tate with me, and we'd never have to listen to a word Step-mother said ever again." Yuya said dreamily. Gong chuckled.

"I hope so too Yuya. So this," Gong said, pointing to the bracelet. "Means that he loves you too, huh?" Yuya nodded.

"He even kissed me." Yuya admitted. Gong let out a whoop.

"Awright! Aw, my little Yuya, all grown up and kissin fellas!" Gong teased. Yuya blushed again. He was seriously beginning to wish he wouldn't blush so much.

"Shh! Keep it down! I don't need anyone else finding out about this!" Yuya said, making the shushing gesture. Gong quieted down, that smirk still on his lips.

"YUYA! GET DOWN HERE AND FINISH YOUR CHORES!" Yuzu's voice shrieked up the stairs. Yuya sighed and got off the bed.

"She tells me to get out of her site, and then she wants me to work." Yuya said. "Cycle never ends." Gong chuckled and shook his head.

"Nope. Alright, let's go before she sends the witch to come and get us." Gong said. Yuya smiled and the two of them hugged briefly before exiting the room and heading down the tower stairs.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

CLANG! Yuto jerked backwards as his sword was knocked out of his hands onto the ground in front of him. He cursed for the tenth time that morning and leaned down to pick it up. His cousin and current sparring partner, Yugo, wiped his brow and frowned at the young prince. Yuto only shot him a glare and once more took a stance, intent on getting through at least one round without messing something up. Yugo on the other hand, had had enough.