Fighting For My Life

Start from the beginning

I quickly used mind-link with the rest of my pack members and told them to come. Ethan, Daniel and Michael were already on their way.

I stepped past the unconscious body and entered a dark hallway, but it was lit up by the moonlight. Pictures hung on the wall of a man with piercing green eyes. The pictures were when he was an infant and now till he was an adult. His skin was pale and he grinned in the photos. With every picture I saw, the more I wanted to barf.

This looked exactly like the man Jen always described to me.

The long hallway leaded to a single door at the end. I put my ear on the door. No noise sounded.

Taking a last deep breath, I slowly opened the door. My knife was held high in my hand and the gun from the man I killed was in my pocket.

The room consisted of a few couches and a desk at the very end. Papers were scattered over the desk. I glanced at them and saw they had Jenna’s name written all over it. Her pictures were stapled onto a board on the side of the room.

This man was some psychopath of Jen.

A tall leather chair stood behind the desk, facing away from where I stood.

“Zachary Edkins.” He said, loud and clear.

“I was waiting till you came to find your little mate…” he said, turning in his chair to face me.

He grinned.

“Where is she?” I asked making my voice deadly but he didn’t even flinch.

“Not here, of course.” He said laughing.

“Want a beer?” he asked as he reached down into his drawer taking a bottle out.

“Where is she!” I demanded.

He ignored me. “You know, I don’t think she will survive long in this blizzard. Along with her disgusting, rotten mother.” He said as he looked out of the large window at the other side of the room.

The snow was starting to fall hard. Everything was covered in an inch of snow already.

“What’d you do with her?” I asked as. My heart ached for the longing of my mate. My wolf was becoming weaker and weaker. I just needed to hear her voice. Know she was okay.

“She’d always cry when I’d kiss her. She was a weakling; her body was nice though nonetheless. I liked her mother better though. She was more patient with me.” He said as he closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair.

Anger traveled through my veins and my body shook with anger.

 “Too bad I just wasted two perfect women right there. I could’ve used them as my slaves and take your sister, what was her name? Kaylen?” he said, grinning.

I couldn’t take it anymore. It was too much. How’d he know all this? How could he think all of this?
I struck a punch towards his face. He easily dodged it and reached for a knife hidden in his boot.

“Bad idea.” He said, taking the knife and making a cut across my cheek. Before he could get any further, I punched him in the faces a few times with all my might. He slipped the gun out of my pocket and pointed it to my face.

“When I find Jenna, I’m going to tell her how I killed you over, and over. I’m going to describe it in the very detail and make sure she won’t ever go a day without me telling her about your death.” He said as he was about to pull the trigger…

I kicked his legs with all my might and he fell with a loud thud. The gun flew out of his hands and was next to the giant, life-sized window. We both lunged towards it.

The gun was under my finger tips and if I could just reach out a little more I could get it and kill Ben.

He beat me to it though, because he grabbed my ankles, pulling me back and grabbed the gun.

Standing in front of the large window, he held out the gun pointing it at my figure. I gulped.

So this is it? This was how I was supposed to die?  

“Goodbye Zachary.”

___________________________________________________________________

YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME SO MUCH! And i reallllly hope you got the fighting scene. I know some writers start going like ' i twisted him with my right arm and kicked him with my left leg. He stumbled and i punched him and then i turned and kicked my leg on his thighs causing him to fall.... My right hand shot up to his face and he kicked me with his left leg and took his right arm causing the gun to fly out of my hand" bla bla bla. I hope it was easy to keep up with so PLEASE tell me how i did with that! You guys are probably on the edge of your seats... ME TOO!

Dont forget to vote. If you have time comment and fan!

-Maysoon