Chapter 6

He had to find Deepsea, to tell her how he felt about her. He had to. Wolfsbane raced out of his cave. His heart was pounding. 

Most of the RainWings were gone, and the SeaWings were in their caves, along the glowing walls. Deepsea, where are- Wolfsbane thought, but he came to a halt. Deepsea was sitting in the side of a cave.

"Deep? Are-" Wolfsbane asked. "Stop." Deepsea said, but she still kept her head away from him. "I'm an animus. I'm too- too dangerous." She said. Tears started streaming down Wolfsbane's face. "Deep," He said, as he took a step closer to her. "I- I love you." He said. 

Deepsea turned around, and warily looked at him. "I'm sorry I told you. I want to be with you. You know you want to me with me. We were meant to be together, so why don't you be with me?" Wolfsbane said, as he took a seat next to her. "It's because you've been so mean to me. I don't want to be with someone who's mean." Deepsea said, as she looked away from him. 

"I thought we were meant to be together!!" Wolfsbane yelled, as more tears gushed down his face. "I never meant to be mean to you!! I was only trying to keep my family safe!!" 

"Well were not! I- I've been seeing someone else!" Deepsea said. She rose in the air. "So what if I am an animus!! I'm also the most powerful dragon in pyrrhia!!" She said, as her voice became more scratchy, and not her own.

She took a deep breath in, and exhaled out water, and fire swirling together. Wolfsbane quickly escaped the fire, but he got hit on his wing. "I don't want to be with you!!" She yelled. "I want to be with Petrel!!" She said, as she flew out of the SeaWing palace. Wolfsbane's heart hurt so bad, he could barley feel his wing burning.

Wolfsbane was once again alone. He never knew he could be rejected so bad.