Chapter 5

"Deepsea, are- are you ok?" Wolfsbane asked warily, as he stood up, to look at her. "Yes," She said, as she stood up. "I'm fine. But what happened? After I was done yelling for help, everything went black."

"I don't know." Wolfsbane said. He felt guilty, for everything he had done to her; Exposing her NightWing hybrid, and thinking bad about her. He had to make it up. "Deep," Wolfsbane said, as he looked over to her. "Yes?" Deepsea said, eyeing him. "I- I think you'r an- well, the last." He said, as he looked over to her. He had to be honest. He took a deep breath in, and exhaled it out. "Deepsea, You'r the last animus."

"What?" Deepsea said, as she stood up. She looked around the room, as if someone else were in the room. "I can't be the last animus. Wouldn't I have figured it out by now? I can't be evil! It can't be true." She said. She fell down, as she looked around the room.

"And, to make matters worse, you'r also an amazing seer, and you might be a mind reader." Wolfsbane said, as he clinched, ready for her to attack, but she didn't. An image appeared, of Deepsea. She was with what looked like a SkyWing, MudWing hybrid. 

They looked happy together, but everywhere around them, there was death. The dead queen was lying beneath them. No. I- It- It ca- can't be! Wolfsbane thought, as he was seeing it; The most scary thing in his life. 

He saw himself, lying dead, on the ground. The image cleared out of his mind. When he could see, his cave was empty. It was just him in his room. Deepsea was gone.