"Ooooo a mission, I always wanted to be a secret agent!" Seungri clapped and Daesung agreed.

"Roger that." Taeyang took out a walker-talkie randomly out of his pocket and started to act all spy-like.

Did he just pull that out of his-

Wait! Where is Daesung going?

"Copy that." Daesung whispered in his own walkie-talking from all the way across the cafeteria.

"Hey, hey listen!" I slapped my forehead when the 4 grown men started to play 007.

"To the Big Bang Mobile!" Seungri dashed to the exit and I followed in quick pursuit.

"Where do you guys think you're going! I summoned you guys here for a reason remember?" I grabbed Seungri and Daesung by the collar and Taeyang snickered the whole way back.

I dragged the boys back into their respected seats and sighed deeply.

"Why so serious?" TOP laughed and I glared at him.

At least he acted mature by staying in the same spot the whole time.

"Shut the fuck up, this is about Celia."

They all dropped their toys and leaned in when they heard her name.

I smirked when I finally got their attention.

"I heard she got fired is that true?" Taeyang asked and I slowly nodded.

"Wow, words sure spread fast." I replied honestly and they exchange worried looks.

"So our mission is to get her back?" Seungri showed determination by clutching to his walkie-talkie.

Why do they all have one except for me?

I want one...

"We can't, her debt have already been paid." I glanced at TOP's shiny walkie-talkie on the table and pointed at their matching set. "Where did you guys get these bad boys?"

"Last night. We all went shopping at the toy store together." TOP answered while my brothers huddled us all tightly together.

"Where was I in this?" I stared at the ceiling for my major brain fart.

"I don't know. Where were you?" Daesung and the rest of the guys watched me carefully and suspiciously as my eyes widened.

Oh. That's right.

"I was sleeping with Celia... I-I mean, actually sleeping..." I saw the guys jaw dropped and then closed.

"You motherfucker." TOP sneered as he shook his head.

"As I was saying-" I rolled my eyes at TOP's remark but my own sentence was rolled aside as well.

"You want us to sleep with her? Gladly!" Seungri was ready for another dash but was held back by Daesung.

"You're too young. I got this Jiyong!" Daesung was grabbed by Taeyang before any of the members could ran off to do the you know what.

"What are you guys on today?" I mentally slapped my forehead for the 5th time.

"Girls." TOP answered seriously and I added another number to my self torture.

"Anyways, you guys' mission for today is to take Celia to the therapist. Because I can't make it."

"Ah, finally!" TOP broke our huddle group as we all stared at him curiously. "Oh, I knew she had a deep traumatic problem long ago."

"I wanna know!" Seungri whined as I caught TOP's eyes.