"I do!" She chuckled as she adjusted her sunglasses to her face. "By the way, you still have my first sunglasses you stole when we first met!"

"I intend on keeping it!" I followed her with my car as she desperately tried to wave me away.

"You're in enemy's lines!" She stuck her tongue out and walked into the SM building.

I surpassed all my urges to not drag her out and kiss her right there and then.

She's just too cute.

I'm obsessed with her.

I need to see her, hear her, touch her...

Every second of my life.

"Jiyong, why didn't you call me back? You are scheduled to perform at a Sketchbook tonight!" The Boss tapped on his table as Lily served us tea.

"I know, but I planned to also take Celia to the therapist tonight." I thanked Lily for her service as I argued with Boss on my schedule.

"G-Dragon! You are not allowed to take care of this woman anymore!"

"And why not? She's my worker!"

"Well, you see Jiyong," Lily answered for me in a soft voice, "Celia had finished paying off her debt, she no longer needs to work for YG."

"But she works for me..."

"Not anymore. I already fired her." Boss announced confidently and I gasped inwardly. "She will no longer work for YG." He placed a phone to his ear and turned his back on me.

"But-"

"You two are starting rumors again among the trainees and dancers." Lily sighed as she explained this selfish solution. "It's best you two aren't seeing each other in public or private."

"But-"

"No."

"... Fine."

It's all my fault.

Now I'm not allowed to include Celia in my works ever again!

Though.

Doesn't mean I can't...

"I just made the arrangements, Celia will be notified shortly." Boss hung up his office phone and locked eyes with me. "In the main time, you'll be preparing for your performance."

"... Alright Boss." I reluctantly replied and stared at my feet.

"I know you love her, but our company can't risk you having a girlfriend okay?" Boss saw my dejected compliance and sighed. "She's a model and actress, we can still hire her for music videos and photo-shoots."

"Which will be more often than you think." Lily added on with a smile.

My eyes lit up again and I smirked when I exited the Boss's office.

Strict yet caring, he knows what's best.

I should learn from the Boss's leadership even though he tore Celia and I apart.

It was for my good. I need to be back on track for my career.

After a hardworking morning of singing and rapping, I met up with my brothers in the YG cafeteria.

"Hey hyung, why did you call us here?" Seungri asked as I set up a table in a far corner away from the rest of YG family members.

"I have a mission for you all." I glanced at my 4 brothers and ushered them to sit.