Babies First Word! (Different)

Y/N's P.O.V.

Sitting with our one year old Daughter, Harry tried everything to get her to talk. He showed her different objects, repeated 'Dada' to her and even sang to her.

All she did was look at Harry in adoration and amusement. I smiled and sat Darcy and Harry's dinner plates onto the table. Harry finally peels his eyes from his Daughter to look at me.

"Thank you, baby." He says and I nod with a smile, settling down beside him. Darcy looked at her Father for a few seconds before giggling and shouting out her very first word.

"Baby!" Harry and I gasp. Harry laughs and lifts up Darcy from her highchair, spinning her around in his arms.

"Say it again, baby girl!" Harry exclaims and Darcy grips Harry's t-shirt before yelling her first word out again.

"Baby!" She giggles and Harry quickly grabs his phone. He hands Darcy to me before walking out of the kitchen.

I smile as Darcy looks after her Father, not liking the fact that Harry had left the room. She begins to fuss in my arms.

"Dada!" She cries and almost immediately, Harry runs into the kitchen, his phone dropping from his hand. He runs to me and takes Darcy from my arms.

He looks like he's going to burst from pride. I giggle and wrap my arms around both of them.

EDITED!